Celebrity X Factor LINE UP CONFIRMED

Louis Walsh to Ricki Lake “I grew up watching your tv chat show back in Ireland”. :D

Louis you are about 20 years OLDER than Ricki.

Victoria was BY FAR the best auditionee. What a VOICE! I liked V5 too but no surprise there! A bit shocked Martin made it through over Jenny - she must have been PISSED because she didn’t even see Dermot after. Meghan was good but I really don’t think she should even be in this competition.

I was planning to keep an eye on the live shows to root for Jenny and see how far she got. Fuck this then.

I am surprised Jenny didn't get through, but by FUCK her voice was irritating after about 30 seconds.

Meghan is the current favourite with Max and Harvey second. The fact Meghan released an album less than a YEAR ago is a bit of a SWIZZ. And I really can't see the latter doing that well, their target audience doesn't watch X Factor anymore.

Ricki Lake was AWFUL. What Ricki doesn’t have in vocal ability she more than makes up for in charisma and personality.

Martin Bashir though? NO!

I thought the Corrie girl was LEAGUES better than Meghan. As for her previously having an album out, does anyone REALLY CARE?!? It’s hardly about undiscovered talent when they’re all CELEBS (more or less) ANYWAY.

What is the target age group for X Factor these days?

45 - 65 apparently, as well as the unimaginably bewildered (all ages) and pensioners in care homes tied to their chairs and forced to watch it. “Quite fancy that Louis one Maud, but Betsy says he’s a homo” :(

Young people are FAR too busy of a Saturday evening taking pictures of their nethers, smoking Spice and going out on the stab :disco:

I loved Megan and the social media girlband

Looking forward to the LIVES

Meghan #29 on iTunes. Quite sensible to perform something you've already released, I suppose.

I'll watch this hot shit when it's repeated this afternoon.

Jenny had a SURPRISING voice, but it’s not one I would care to listen to for any length of time.

Social media is going mental calling Nicole stupid for her decision to get rid of Jenny. I do wonder about the intelligence of people that after 15 or whatever years of this show they still think the judges are the ones who choose which acts go through.

I wonder about the intelligence of about 95% of people who use social media.

You’re in the WRONG THREAD GIRLS!*

https://www.moopy.co.uk/threads/celebrity-x-factor-line-up-confirmed.97722/page-3

As we all know, the All Stars season was cancelled after the Zyklon B incident :disco:

I'm not sure what the live shows did last year, but something tells me in a month's time, they'll be lucky to get close to four million.

Obviously saying nothing new here (:side-eye:) but everything about it is just so fucking TIRED these days (and has been for years), even if they have got Titsalina Hasselhoff and a few bints off Love Island OR WHOEVER THEY ARE in a desperate attempt to give it a “refresh” and ensure that Miss Cowell’s bank account is looking tidy

Turn off the life support NOW

Reactions: dUb
Actually I don’t really care one way or the other but I was just trying to think of something to say :)

I still enjoy it for the light throwaway trash that it is. I don’t expect much from it, and don’t put it up against Strictly as they are completely different shows.

I'll plough on in this thread and assume they'll get merged later...

They've announced that "the judges" have decided to bring Jenny back for the live shows after all.

So Jenny Ryan IS going to be performing on Saturday in the live shows after the public outcry. Not planned at all, of course. :side-eye:

So Jenny Ryan IS going to be performing on Saturday in the live shows after the public outcry. Not planned at all, of course. :side-eye:

Goodness, that'll see it challenge Strictly in the ratings for sure!

Do we get a guest performer on the live shows? Like a sole celebrity guest PERF that are not the celebrity contestants?

Do we get a guest performer on the live shows? Like a sole celebrity guest PERF that are not the celebrity contestants?
I think they've got Megan McKenna. She had an album out don't you know?

Goodness, that'll see it challenge Strictly in the ratings for sure!

That definitely is not going to happen. She got a standing ovation from all the judges, and most of the “music industry moguls”, and they said it was the performance of the day. She then didn’t get through.

Nicole now has one more act then anyone else now, though. They probably are just making it up as they go along.

So 14 acts auditioned and now 13 are in the live finals? :D

The tabloids have gleefully reported how the Sunday night show has been AXED on favour of Catchphrase.

The first episode was reported as ITV's second biggest show of the year. I'm not sure how, given BGT got more for the launch, and Coronation Street, A Confession, Doc Martin some episodes of Emmerdale beat it this week alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom