COB's Creepers #16 - Eye of the Cat (1969) - Tuesday 24/10, 8:30pm

COB

The ⭐ 👹
Can you believe we're already nearly finished with COB's Creepers for another year? Well we ARE :shock: For our final film of the season we'll be checking in with one of my favourite horror monsters... the humble domestic cat, in EYE OF THE CAT 👁️😺

eyeofthecat11.jpg

SYNOPSIS
A man and his girlfriend plan to rob the mansion of the man's eccentric but wealthy aunt. However, the aunt keeps dozens of cats in her home, and the man is deathly afraid of cats.

TRAILER (quite spoilery so watch at your own risk!)

This film is available in my usual SECRET BOX (PM for details if required), and is also on YouTube in full:

(If you don't have a Premium account there will probably be ads throughout the film, so it may be worth doing a trial of that if you can so you don't get out of sync while watching along)

This is one you really won't want to miss! I hope to see you on Tuesday evening 🐈

This one is definitely the most up your street one we've ever done, in my view :disco:

Okay, expect a belated viewing post binge then. I hope I can get it in 1080p again - that was a huge part of what I enjoyed about the last one. The actress has a musical set in a hairdressers that I would love to see, but so far I can't find it.

Reactions: COB
Did he notice the extra was flashing then and put her skirt back down? :D

Reactions: COB
She really IS a poor dear! Imagine being with someone who just waltzes off with a complete stranger :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom