COB's Creepers #16 - Eye of the Cat (1969) - Tuesday 24/10, 8:30pm

1000029403.png

Did you know
That there's a
Load of cats in San Francisco

Well there we are! Probably more THRILLER than horror, but I just love the glamour and atmosphere of it all :disco:

I found this article about the cats in the film (mainly the main cat "Tullia", played by Scarface) on my main source of news and information, the Cinema Cats blog:

There is also an entire alternative ending to the film, which can be seen here:

Spoilers: it's essentially the exact same, only instead of the dozens of cats Kassia and Wylie are menaced by Tullia on its own. Presumably there was a studio note about how ludicrous this was and they added the other cats to at least TRY and make it seem more threatening :D

Loved this btw. Popped up in conversation tonight. We'll, I had to explain it, who Eleanor Parker was, all after I brought it all up, but nevertheless it popped up :disco: I do still need to look up the location as the scene I love most could be anywhere from San Francisco to getting pushed off Blythswood Square in Glasgow, but I digress.

I've not seen it yet, but I've got what I think is a Hammer film called The Gorgon (1964). You don't see her in the trailer, but I've seen a small clip and absolutely had to buy it for the image alone. I got it on Blu-Ray.

I also thought: oh that could be a COB Creeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom