Congratulations Dr. Geru Hallwell

https://www.STOP FUNDING HATE/showb...geri-halliwell-horner-car-crash-interview/amp

It’s not working. I thought this awkward Geru interview on BBC Breakfast this morning was very Moopy worthy.

OH WELL.

Pages @Halli

pager.gif

Anyway, I'd say it gets quite notably tense around 4 minutes in and then Charlie is visibly annoyed at Geru waving her finger (she's really just trying her hardest to bond with them I'd say) at 5:50 and this is the part that is getting the attention:

Ugh, and then "said with a bit less feeling if I'm honest" jibe at the end. Poor Geru, she was fine.

Last edited:
She's very rehearsed. That might just be because I've watched her give that interview four times now, but - let's be honest - that's on ME for watching Geru be interviewed about a children's book four times.

Last edited:
Bless her not posting that during the strikes for fear of being a SCAB

It would have really harmed her future Hollywood career :disco:

Using it instead for her book promo was one of her most selfless publicity moves yet. Look at all those Hollywood A-listers looking like they want to die as she gazes softly to her one true love - the camera.

oh, if she ends up doing this she'll agree to a reunion in no time. She'll follow Mel Beh again on IG and blow up her DMs.

That's kind of what I'm thinking, that she'll shed some of her recent pretence and want to get back to being more care free and playful.

Really sad for her, although she's apparently flown to Bahrain for the F1, and was in the air when the messages leaked. :o

Ooof. It's one thing if this came to her privately, but publically too? I guess Victoria and David's relationship has survived public cheating scandals, but they had a huge brand thing going on. Geri has wearing white and being an English posh lady.

I wouldn't be surprised if she drops that now and emerges with a new persona.

This could be the catalyst to kick off her COADF-esque comeback, ditching the lady of the school run act and getting those legs out again.

If these rumours are indeed true, she’s really espousing “girl power” there. :eyes:

Where did I say that?

It’s just a bit shitty to make judgey comments about ’girl power’ because she hasn’t immediately publically dumped the father of her youngest child.

It’s reminiscent of the way Victoria was treated by the press at the height of Beckham’s cheating scandal.

It’s just a bit shitty to make judgey comments about ’girl power’ because she hasn’t immediately publically dumped the father of her youngest child.

It’s reminiscent of the treatment Victoria got at the height of Beckham’s cheating scandal.
There's a BIG difference between actually dumping someone and publically showing support for them though. Anyway, this could all be moot if the rumours (and indeed hundreds of WhatsApp messages) turn out to be unfounded.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom