Congratulations Dr. Geru Hallwell

Someone from the Facebook SG group uploaded clips of Geru's famous appearance at Party In The Park from 1999 onto TikTok and omg at the comments. 9 out of 10 comments seemed to focus on current Geru being a Tory; the Tiktok had to be taken down due to all the hate it was receiving. :shock:

DESERVED?

Last edited:
She’s ALWAYS been a Tory! What’s changed apart from people wanting to redirect their anger about something else entirely (trapped wind, extended version now meaning something just over 3 minutes, etc.)?

Someone from the Facebook SG group uploaded clips of Geru's famous appearance at Party In The Park from 1999 onto TikTok and omg at the comments. 9 out of 10 comments seem to focus on current Geru being a Tory; the Tiktok had to be taken down due to all the hate it was receiving. :shock:

DESERVED?

I've not got TikTok is it hateful, I don't see many comments like that on insta! Probably the same people making horrific comments about the people in the submarine 🙄

Reactions: Zu
I've not got TikTok is it hateful, I don't see many comments like that on insta! Probably the same people making horrific comments about the people in the submarine 🙄

In an alternate universe where she hadn't sacked the videographer after she failed to conquer YouTube, Geri might be vlogging from the ocean floor right now.

And AS IF Posh and Bumtown don’t vote TORY! Do they get nasty comments like poor Gerry?

you see, that's weird, spice fans know and accept Posh and Becks as TORIES but it seems more widely accepted because she didn't leave a certain girl group back in the day by pretending to be sick :eyes:

Although, I'm pretty sure she could have jumped ship if Geru hadn't done it first; she was over it so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
you see, that's weird, spice fans know and accept Posh and Becks as TORIES but it seems more widely accepted because she didn't leave a certain girl group back in the day by pretending to be sick :eyes:

:D

Although, I'm pretty sure she could have jumped ship if Geru hadn't done it first; she was over it so badly.
I don’t accept Posh

After fuel strikes affected the distribution of poppers across the country, Geri's endorsement of Labour was a crucial part in deciding the 2001 election.

US (book) TOUR

Geru presenting herself as Princess Diana or a LGBTQIA-friendly JK Rowling - what could possibly go wrong with her big plans? Perhaps we'll even see some iconic footage of her reading to school children when her publicist sweeps through the cross-legged audience to urgently whisper the shocking news a la Bush hearing about the Twin Towers: "Mrs Horner, you've sold 3 more copies and only 2 of them were BB Madge buying the paper and hard backs and George Hex Hector Remix Michael didn't have enough change!"

Finally a follow up to UGENIA. What's not to like...

Season 17 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

I just heard that she has a cameo in this new Gran Turismo film. I hope it lives up to her performance in SATC.

People over at DenDen (2023 version) are saying it's MORE than a cameo, apparently, she does get plenty of screen time since she plays the main character's mother. :shock:

It's Heaven It's Hell Being Geru Halwell (37)

Taking to X, formerly known as Twitter, fans have expressed their surprise at seeing Geri on screen. One laughed at her acting skills, writing: “it's quite funny in places – certainly when Geri Halliwell has to deliver a line.” And another asked: “Gran Turismo - Is actually a pretty good film despite the terrible marketing and it’s faults. One question though, why the hell did they cast Geri Halliwell?”

Many were shocked to discover the singer had a part in the film, with one tweeting: “Just watched Gran Turismo, I didn't know Geri Halliwell was in it!” And another concurring: “why did no one tell me Ginger Spice (geri halliwell-horner) is in gran turismo??”

While another fan suggested Geri’s own astronomical fame serves as a detriment to her acting, as they commented: “Casting Geri Halliwell in a film is such a bold choice because I just spent each of her scenes in #GranTurismo thinking, 'That's Geri Halliwell.' She was never her character to me, not even once.”

I saw Gran Turismo earlier, she has quite a few scenes, one where she watches on TV as her son has a major crash, her wailing and screaming reaction, whilst her husband and other son show no emotion, is SOMETHING ELSE. :disco:

I saw Gran Turismo earlier, she has quite a few scenes, one where she watches on TV as her son has a major crash, her wailing and screaming reaction, whilst her husband and other son show no emotion, is SOMETHING ELSE. :disco:

I saw it too last week (Halli-Obligation) - she's actually not that bad, if you didn't know who she is :D and as you say, when she actually has do so something like cry.

Yes she's been double barrelled since they announced the book. She was answering questions on insta yesterday and said there is new music that comes with the book! She rattled on about about scanning the bar code and you get the tracks, but I am hoping they will be plonked onto spotify. I liked quite a bit of the leaked stuff from the shelved album when she was working with Amy Wadge, some of it was used for that youtube series she did, that broke the internet.

Oh how can't you love her

From the acting book of her childhood, to the refreshed acting book she threw out the window for SatC, to the very real acting of her "30s".

I also loved the fight her face is having not to beam with pride at someone finally getting it when they say that this Hollywood action movie is actually all about her.

From the acting book of her childhood, to the refreshed acting book she threw out the window for SatC, to the very real acting of her "30s".

I also loved the fight her face is having not to beam with pride at someone finally getting it when they say that this Hollywood action movie is actually all about her.

The brashness may have gone but the ego remains. She now Transends all avenues of performance art and its lovely to see.

Oh Geri, not slumming it in THE ARNDALE. The Deansgate store is much nicer, much more suited to our Lady Geru of Hallwell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom