Congratulations Dr. Geru Hallwell

What would that entail? 9 Union Jack dresses and ano-club tartan skirt with roller skates?

OI

GERI_HALLIWELL_LOOK%2BAT%2BME%2B-%2BSET%2BOF%2BFIVE%2BPOSTCARDS-137090b.jpg

Mm I’m not sure about THAT

what ARE the iconic Geri looks, since we are asking?

her 1997 VMA's drag queen look (the one with US Flag dress)
The "Scream..." album cover for all the wrong reasons
Her Istanbul concert look aka half arsed Statue of Liberty costume
Her 20120 Olympics outfit

That one Versace dress that J Lo broke the (dial up) internet with that Geri failed to make an impact with a few weeks earlier.

Recorded until Brandy crashed into her:

She looks so pleased with herself, or else BB Madge's cameraman lessons that she thought of for some intimate instagram mum and daughter bonding.

Bit of a shame they don’t live in Australia (I mean IF ONLY, not that I’d wish such a thing on our dear departed @Marilyn) because a raging kangaroo turning up might have added a bit of fun to Smugsy’s day out :disco:

Surely that’s some sort of traffic violation?

I can't view that, Lume, but is that the instagram post where she posts a gallery containing a decade of Geru highlights including the death of a friend (featuring a picture of her gurning at the camera all the while holding a gun to George Michael's back)?

Cannot believe BB Madge is 15. I saw the pictures Geru posted on FB of her, now, with make-up on and thought "oh Geru, no" until I clocked the age. Of course, the real congratulations goes to Mrs Horner who made her from tea towel you know.

The 4 contestants are former England goalkeeper David James, Antony Costa from Blue, Jackie Weaver and comedian Ellie Taylor.

Here's hoping it's Jackie that's the Geru fan

OMG I will be watching The Masked Singer but I'll watch this at some point tomorrow or in the week - If I don't get ALL the questions right then ill tattoo DenDen on my forehead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom