Create New National Final Forum? (formerly: Rename Melodifestivalen forum to National Final Forum)

Create new National Final Forum (with Melfest staying in its own forum)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suspect this thread isn't the one we want people to come across on Google. Quick! Rename it something nobody would ever search for.

I'd prioritize the separation of NF threads from the ESC delegation threads. I don't necessary need to have them in a distinct forum although that would make things easier. Separate threads helps newcomers engage in NF discussions without feeling overwhelmed by topics that have progressed beyond the initial NF subject.

If you really want Google searches, can't you add invisible tags to the forum?

You could possibly change the sub-title to "including National Finals, Sanremo, X-Factor Malta and more" or something.

Yeah I was looking at some SEO stuff and there were things we could change about to help. We're getting a moderate update to Xenforo in the next couple of months so I will look closer at it once we have that installed.

We haven't got Melodifestivalen forum yet, but we do have:

1000047727.png

Also declaring the vote OVER and the NOES HAVE IT, THE NOES HAVE IT.

Also, who gets to decide which years are the golden years at Popjustice, that’s what I WANT TO KNOW!

Somewhat on topic, but isn’t it about time we had a separate thread for the Italy entry? Sanremo has already generated over 40 pages and the past few years have been some of the biggest topics in the Eurovision forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom