Cumgate: The Ineffable Survival of Dominic Cummings

God, the vultures must truly be circling if Jeremy Hunt is going in like this...

The return to school isn’t safe AT ALL! I mean what the fuck

WASH HANDS! STAY ALERT! We CAN’T PROMISE YOU WON’T DIE! :disco:

Maybe they should have a phased return with all the povvos and BAMER kids going back first. I mean who cares whether THEY live or die!

So strange that no one brought up that the SCIENCE says that the risk of transmission would be halved if they opened up schools two weeks later than June 1st.

oh well, time to die!

I couldn't listen beyond the CUMGATE questions. What a load of OLD FLANNEL

He just SAID that the family have no recourse to public funds! LISTEN TO THE QUESTION! And “I’m going to have to come back to you there.” FUCK OFF!

(I knew watching this might not be the best idea, but rage is always better out than in :side-eye:)

Do all Prime Ministers (or equivalent) lie, blather, cover their backs and not properly answer questions to this extent, or is it just a British thing? I can’t see poor dear Angie Merkel taking to her bed with an easy mind after wheeling out a parade of bollocks to the nation

Why does Bumblecunt refer to everyone else by their first name?

Is this Darren Jones the Bristol North West MP?

I pissed next to him a few months back, and didn't even take a crafty look.

yvette fielding was sensational :o Meg Hillier v. good too

As much as Starmer is an improvement on Corbyn, Cooper comes across as a true leader in a way that Starmer really doesn't to me.

So Emily Maitlis has been pulled from tonight’s Newsnight on the grounds she broke impartiality rules with her monologue on this shambles. No quite sure how given she was pretty much bang on the money, stating FACTS and SUCH.

Thanks BBC - that’s becoming the big story now and completely deflects from the real issues. It just feeds the government narrative of this being a #mediascum witch-hunt. :manson:

The truth is biased unfortunately. If Maitliss was going to tell the truth, it is key that the BBC's pass-around bottom was also present to tell some lies.

I mean what does it mean to be impartial? To be chained up from telling the truth? Sometimes cunts are cunts and we need to call it out. The BBC is fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom