Dotmusic nostalgia

@Rhodri @gggggg @vahedl @boo

Even @Mericat @Kratz and @Zodiac

ALL IN THE LAST WEEK. Have we been LINKED SOMEWHERE?
I've lurked a fair bit over the years but have not been here for a long time now and only saw this thread a couple of days ago. Thought I might as well make my once every 10 years post! Looks like it's pretty busy here which is great to see and still a few names I recognise.

Can't believe you've kept this :rhodri: I always thought it was hideous :D

With all these comebacks I found an old Dotmusic FB page. Desarae was on there along with KOS, someone called Carla (Daff?) And Natalie the mod. Also someone called Yog(?)

I miss wispy. She was really lovely in person and I seem to remember she came to the Kylie Showgirl tour with us.

I miss wispy too - I used to talk to her a lot outside of the forums. She was also a big influence on my music taste at the time.

Sadly I lost her phone number and email. Although I know her real name it's pretty common/has a famous person in common.

With all these comebacks I found an old Dotmusic FB page. Desarae was on there along with KOS, someone called Carla (Daff?) And Natalie the mod. Also someone called Yog(?)

Where’s that? I want to nose...

Can’t remember the last time I went on, wasn’t on right at the end. Met my other half on there!

Haha, just been reading through this - funny to see everyone making an appearance!

He came with us to Alton Towers one time and was silent for the whole day including in the car.

I know I'm no extrovert but I don't think that's fair - it's hard to contribute when the only topics of conversation are Mariah Carey and other related pop divas... ;) Ok and films, which I wasn't into at the time either.

Anyway, I remember that day well - I'm pretty sure I said things like 'stop driving like a lunatic', 'slow the fuck down down' and 'oh isn't that a police car following us now' :D

Haha, just been reading through this - funny to see everyone making an appearance!

I know I'm no extrovert but I don't think that's fair - it's hard to contribute when the only topics of conversation are Mariah Carey and other related pop divas... ;) Ok and films, which I wasn't into at the time either.

Anyway, I remember that day well - I'm pretty sure I said things like 'stop driving like a lunatic', 'slow the fuck down down' and 'oh isn't that a police car following us now' :D
Oh yeah! Altaf got banned from driving because of that :D

Omg all these old names! I'm late to the party! Like some of you, I had to Google what happened to dotmusic folks and came up here! 20+ years later. Ever cool! I remember the names Rhodri, Kelirich, sparkle_gurrl, TomH, NMtop40, Sheena, indie, chsf(?)...chuff chuff who's got the keys to the handcuff lol. I wasn't very close to everyone but wasted so much time on there lol. Hi everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom