Dotmusic nostalgia

gx6!

Is it dotmusic nostalgia month or something? Are we getting BlueSwan and uytreu next?

gx6!

Is it dotmusic nostalgia month or something? Are we getting BlueSwan and uytreu next?
Me & @ZenGiraffe for the next month
Confused Thinking GIF

67. (66) Zodiac 13374 (92)
Darn, another couple of months or so and I could have taken that coveted 69 placing :ken:

Thought I had a nostalgic Lower Posters chart (for those who didn't quite scale the mighty heights of the top 200) knocking around somewhere but it appears that I... do not. Probably drunkenly deleted it or something.

In terms of barrel-scraping artist forums, I seem to recall that when I first joined Dot they had a 3 DOORS DOWN forum (yeah, no idea, really). Halcyon days.

Darn, another couple of months or so and I could have taken that coveted 69 placing :ken:

Thought I had a nostalgic Lower Posters chart (for those who didn't quite scale the mighty heights of the top 200) knocking around somewhere but it appears that I... do not. Probably drunkenly deleted it or something.

In terms of barrel-scraping artist forums, I seem to recall that when I first joined Dot they had a 3 DOORS DOWN forum (yeah, no idea, really). Halcyon days.
Hey babe!

Join us on the Jukebox! https://app.jqbx.fm/room/604b6ba76d38f400e3ece746

Actually, what are you UP TO?

Hey! I actually feel I have done staggeringly little since I was last here semi-regularly :D I bought a FLAT last year which I suppose I'd have to quantify as a success 🥳 even though I seem to keep moving further out into the HOME COUNTIES for some reason. Otherwise, I'm still with the same employer I was ten years ago, who thankfully pay me just about enough to afford sufficient booze to stumble through life.

I would ask what's been happening with Moopy over recent years but that would be to suggest that I haven't lurked on occasion over the years :basil:

Its strange but I came on today because I was thinking (while my cockaleekiedoodle soup cooks) how this year is 20 years since I met Dyonn and therefore also met a lot of you on Dotmusic. I think I joined up in August or September 2001. And I was thinking how I've not posted here consistently all those years, but that all the mainstays from back then have always been so real for me. Like... I dunno, I think about blowjobs and I think about @Sheena. I think about ABBA and searing bitchy putdowns and I think about @Ag - although these days I also think about all the cute selfies and his cat. I think about @Kate in relation to the music I like and also Liv Tyler... I could go on forever, but I suppose what I mean is, you're all embedded in my life in very real ways, even though I never met any of you.

Also, I never wanted to meet any of you because I only met one and then married him and then got divorced, and so you have to draw a line somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom