Dotmusic nostalgia

There is a ridiculous amount of things that the forum and all the individuals have experienced since you were last aware.
Is there a wiki or one stop location to catch up? Or do I have to read every individual thread that was posted for the last 10x years?

Is there a wiki or one stop location to catch up? Or do I have to read every individual thread that was posted for the last 10x years?
No not really. We're a lot more secure with our privacy. I've been with my fiance for 8 years, have an excellent cat, a Masters Degree, and am about to start teacher training. Kate and Indie are the admin now. Kate is rich and lives in London. Indie still in York. Sheena is married. It's Dub's 40th birthday today. Lolly currently AWOL but well I believe. Ellie as you can see is here. Star is married with two kids, as is Wendy. Rachey is about to open a fudge shop with her girlfriend. Suomi and Cwej are both teachers. Diddy lives in Japan. Dark Carnival in Paris. David died, but I'm sure you knew that. Octophone now lives as a woman.

We were basically dying since about 2008, but lockdown has seen the site EXPLODE with activity. I think it's been as busy as the early days. We've had the typical amount of scandals, including crap celebrities, racism and William Hague.

That's a very brief synopsis.

No not really. We're a lot more secure with our privacy. I've been with my fiance for 8 years, have an excellent cat, a Masters Degree, and am about to start teacher training. Kate and Indie are the admin now. Kate is rich and lives in London. Indie still in York. Sheena is married. It's Dub's 40th birthday today. Lolly currently AWOL but well I believe. Ellie as you can see is here. Star is married with two kids, as is Wendy. Rachey is about to open a fudge shop with her girlfriend. Suomi and Cwej are both teachers. Diddy lives in Japan. Dark Carnival in Paris. David died, but I'm sure you knew that. Octophone now lives as a woman.

We were basically dying since about 2008, but lockdown has seen the site EXPLODE with activity. I think it's been as busy as the early days. We've had the typical amount of scandals, including crap celebrities, racism and William Hague.

Wow! I'm delighted by all of this... apart from David - but I suppose somebody has to go.

Happy Birthday @dUb !!

• Love
Reactions: dUb
It's all relative. I earn well as a freelance programmer but since it's London I live in a shoebox.

It's all relative. I earn well as a freelance programmer but since it's London I live in a shoebox.
6209959D-2024-4FC6-BEED-C866396C733C.jpeg

Haha - of course :) Glad to hear everybody is doing so well though (apart from David, who died)

Well HELLO!

How LOVELY to see you! What actually brought you back?

(And somebody get that domain signed over STAT!)

Well HELLO!

How LOVELY to see you! What actually brought you back?

(And somebody get that domain signed over STAT!)

doing some admin the other day, realised I still had the .co.uk so today checked in to see if the forum was still here... and it was! And there was bitching about the domain! It was destiny

If we switch back to co.uk, does that mean we have to dissolve the Moopy charitable organisation? I have some money resting in my account from when I was admin but I have every intention of donating it to those sick kids at some point.

All our links would die, if we switched. It's long been considered pointless.

All our links would die, if we switched. It's long been considered pointless.
Old ones are dead now anyway, because our server transfer changed the url to no longer include /forums/. You can also set it up so things seamlessly redirect under the hood.

How could I forget. Seb Flyte is now my local Councillor!

If we switch back to co.uk, does that mean we have to dissolve the Moopy charitable organisation? I have some money resting in my account from when I was admin but I have every intention of donating it to those sick kids at some point.

Just FYI, while that money was 'resting' on your account, the team out in Cheadle told me that 3.56 children have died as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom