Eastenders 2020

I think this week's episodes will show the same events from different perspectives, so we should see where the gunshot came from :o

Oh I thought I saw him stow away :o

He was definitely creeping around at the start of the episode which I didn’t really get as Keanu wasn’t on the boat? Or maybe he WAS?

They’re only in the Thames. Surely there should be loads of other boats and rescue services available. It’s not like they’re lost at sea.

Sharon gaining and losing a child at the same time feels like the sort of thing a soap writer wouldn't be able to resist, too :o

It's so well done with story being told from different angles and all the twists!

Keanu HAS to be one of them? Sharon isn’t leaving Walford anytime soon.

I'll be interested to see if this week gets a ratings boost when the figures are announced. As someone who doesn't watch, it feels like it's the most hyped week for ages.

I wasn’t all that impressed with tonight’s episode, and then the last 15 minutes happened. It really has been an absolute TREAT.

She surely must be in a pretty bad way if she's not even willing to go back to give Dot a proper exit :(

She's said similar before, including criticising the storylines she's been getting - I reckon it's a negotiating tactic :D

She's said similar before, including criticising the storylines she's been getting - I reckon it's a negotiating tactic :D
She's 93 this time!

It would be nice if she had a proper exit however.

It would be an absolute travesty if they let her die off screen. If she's serious, everything must be done to have a return, even if just for a few episodes, to properly see the character off...

“I played my trumpet, what do you think I did?”

ICONIC SONIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom