Eurovision 2021: The Odds

Tusse is occupying the VERY SAME SPOT as actual A Million Voices in 2015 :o

intense maths gif that everyone uses*

Does anyone keep an eye on the cash outs when this goes live? I noticed on BBC’s vote thing last year after each performance really good cash outs were offered as I presume money starts getting lumped onto any good performance with the expectation it’s going to win.

I presume that happens with the actual final too? I’ve got a good return on Serbia (amongst others) for a win but I think there’ll be a flurry of money getting pissed away on their performance and therefore the bookies will be trying to coax me out early. Does that happen? :D

The bookies are so confusing (and confused) these days, it’s like the stock exchange.

I’m investing €400 on Eurovision futures

So right now I'm being offered like for like cash outs on Top 10s for Serbia and Belgium.

And reduced cash outs for Portugal and San Marino as winners.

It's looking good girls! :ShockedSenhit:

Er, doesn’t a reduced cash out mean San Marino or Portugal AREN’T likely to win? They’d want to raise it to stop you winning money...

Where are people betting? I put some on on WILLIAM HILL but I fancy some ODD BETS rather than just your normal each way/ winner ones

Er, doesn’t a reduced cash out mean San Marino or Portugal AREN’T likely to win? They’d want to raise it to stop you winning money...

I think any cash out means they are worried they will lose money, other wise they wouldn't offer it, they'd just take my fiver. Obviously reduced vs like for like means that the former is less of a risk to the bookie, but it's still a smaller risk than offering me nothing and me winning my full pay out.

I think any cash out means they are worried they will lose money, other wise they wouldn't offer it, they'd just take my fiver. Obviously reduced vs like for like means that the former is less of a risk to the bookie, but it's still a smaller risk than offering me nothing and me winning my full pay out.

I think they always offer a cash out of some sort, love. Well, they do on the football, anyway, so presume this is a similar IDEA.

I think they always offer a cash out of some sort, love. Well, they do on the football, anyway, so presume this is a similar IDEA.
Granted I may be wrong, but I've only been offered cash outs on 4 out of 8 bets. I guess time will tell (when I'm eventually homeless from all the money I lost). :Lundvik:

I somehow have put £50 on over the course of Tuesday, Thursday and tonight. I keep telling myself I would spend that much on a night out anyway so it DOESN'T REALLY MATTER.

Same! If I add up how many triple measure martinis I'll make at home, it works out as a very cheap drunken night of fun.

I don't believe I have ever put a bet on sports or Eurovision?

I find the whole thing STRESSFUL ENOUGH as it is without my bank account being involved.

Where are people betting? I put some on on WILLIAM HILL but I fancy some ODD BETS rather than just your normal each way/ winner ones

Sky have some fantastically random request a bets.

Malta to win, Switzerland Top 3 and Greece Top 10 67/1.

Madison egged me on into placing more bets on Tuesday night which were poor choices. I generally only bet £2 a time though so not a big deal.

I think it's an ACTUAL IMPOSSIBILITY that I don't win ANYTHING tonight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom