Eurovision Rehearsals 2022

Is @VoR the only naysayer? Everyone is raving about the UK elsewhere that I’ve seen, right?
I thought it was REALLY REALLY good and he sounds spectacular but they need to do something about the stage hands behind the crystal thing.

but yes it seems Spain was the best recieved of the big 5. Italy seemed a bit....lacklustre?

The U.K. have started closing in on Sweden with the bookies.

I thought it was REALLY REALLY good and he sounds spectacular but they need to do something about the stage hands behind the crystal thing.

but yes it seems Spain was the best recieved of the big 5. Italy seemed a bit....lacklustre?
Could they pop them in black ZORB SUITS or whatever they're called?

I'm refreshing this thread so often at the moment I think we should make it live.

They could dress the stage hands in space suits.

Reactions: COB
I mean...they´ll obviously work something out for the final but it did make it look a bit clunky in the rehearsal.

It always surprises me how many of the big impressive props are just moved around by stage hands during the performance.

I'm going to have to take travel sickness tablets before Saturday's show aren't I?

UK Second Half
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Oh god how does one contain the hype enough to not end up in anguished tears come Saturday at 4am when it finally ends.

Well it's all going as well as it can now. I don't like the sound of this guitar thing but maybe it'll look...nice?

Why are there videos of everyone else’s rehearsals but not the UK?

Crikey, I know I’ve been saying LOL ITS CUMMING HOME etc for weeks now but.. could the UK ACTUALLY do it?!

It’s going to be so anticlimactic if Ukraine do just end up crushing it on a massive sympathy vote :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom