Eurovision Rehearsals 2022

I was talking to a British gay who lives here, he didn’t really follow Eurovision and couldn’t recall our recent entries except “oh yes I did like one we had recently, it was a man and a woman and it was like the Charleston”

:Icesiseyes:
Oh my God :D

Can you get him RUN OVER NOW PLEASE

Don’t know if it still works but I think it’s easily the best performance I’ve seen this year.

AND IT'S GONE :(

Nevertheless it really is fucking fantastic on every level. I'm especially liking the air of GLAM ROCK which I hadn't noticed before

Spotify Iceland :D:disco:

#50 - Latvia
#49 - Armenia
#42 - Albania
#40 - Portugal
#38 - France
#28 - Greece
#27 - Spain
#23 - UK
#17 - Italy
#13 - Austria
#12 - Netherlands
#10 - Sweden
#6 - Ukraine
#4 - Norway
#2 - Iceland

I said at the time of the MF final that Cornelia felt like one of those entries which would lose momentum as we got closer to the final and recreating the MF final performance will mean a lot of the impact is lost for fans and the energy gone for everyone else. I compared it to the way that happened to La Voix.

Having seen the clips, I feel that's right. She also sounds kinda shaky outside of the belting chorus bits.

I said at the time of the MF final that Cornelia felt like one of those entries which would lose momentum as we got closer to the final and recreating the MF final performance will mean a lot of the impact is lost for fans and the energy gone for everyone else. I compared it to the way that happened to La Voix.

Having seen the clips, I feel that's right. She also sounds kinda shaky outside of the belting chorus bits.

That feels absolutely right to me. The very casual seeming camera work was obvious nothing of the sort at MF. I've no idea how it's going to go over with people who've never heard or seen it, but do remember how strong my initial reaction to it was. I think lots of people will feel the magic of it tonight.

Paula

Paula

3 months ago
I will never forgive the german jury for not even letting this song in the national final, my day is ruined

WELL QUITE
Paula looks adorable. Here she is enjoying Pump It.
P8d9cws.gif

Also why not pop on this year's relaxing German entry which never was? :disco: @ButterTart

The idea that they passed this over sickens me.

No, we won’t take your technometal stomper, thanks. We saw a busker doing an acoustic version of Lego House outside Das Betfred in Hamburg town centre and we thought ‘do you know what, he’s the exact sort of budding star who should represent us at an international music event’.

The past few posts are suggesting, quite wrongly and disturbingly, that Eskimo Callboy are not this year's German entry. I will ignore these lies and look forward to their inevitable victory on Saturday.

The past few posts are suggesting, quite wrongly and disturbingly, that Eskimo Callboy are not this year's German entry. I will ignore these lies and look forward to their inevitable victory on Saturday.
SILVER MEDAL THANK YOU VERY MUCH

🇬🇷 Spotify Viral50
23 🇦🇱 SEKRET by Ronela Hajati :D
26 🇬🇷 Die Together by Amanda Tenfjord
31 🇳🇴 Give That Wolf A Banana by Subwoolfer
32 🇵🇹 saudade, saudade by MARO
33 🇺🇦 Stefania (Kalush Orchestra) by KALUSH
37 🇳🇱 De Diepte by S10
38 🇸🇪 Hold Me Closer by Cornelia Jakobs
44 🇨🇾 Ela by Andromache
50 🇪🇸 SloMo by Chanel

🇨🇾 Spotify Viral50