Eurovision Rewatch: Lisbon 2018 (06/06, 20:00 BST)

this Lithuanian looks like a drippy mare we had at work, who had a month off sick after a pylon was put up at the end of her garden, thereby interrupting the flow of her chi

I like the Lithuanian song, particularly in comparison to the first three. And the next four.

Eurovision really seems like a relationship killer.

@COB Trip to the Netherlands next year?
hqdefault.jpg

RUDE VILE PIG!

Hadn’t realised this was another Borislav one

I assume they didn’t build this platform into the stage just for him, but did anyone else use it?

Also was there some chance this BBC turned this down, or am I misremembering?

70 Ukraine
46 Spain
100/50/00 Slovenia
85 Lithuania
74 Austria

45 Ukraine
30 Spain
70 Slovenia
20 Lithuania
25 Austria

What hairy shoulders she has. Surely she could have run a Bic over them before popping on stage.

I can never stop bursting into giggles at his MASSIVE FACE coming up as a backdrop :D

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? WHO WAS ENJOYING THIS?!

40 Ukraine
00 Spain
55 Slovenia
68 Lithuania
100 Austria

I feel like we've seen the light up dress gimmick about 400,000 times. It should be banned from future performances, as should the bit where the dancers all stand in a line and wave their arms about as if they're one person with ten arms.

I feel like we've seen the light up dress gimmick about 400,000 times. It should be banned from future performances, as should the big where the dancers all stand in a line and wave their arms about as if they're one person with ten arms.

I did it during a job interview once

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom