Friday fails to get the attention it deserves

I do NOT make everything about me! I am a fantastic listener and people often tell me that. I really resent that

Erm ... literally doing it again. You're doing it on purpose aren't you? You're trolling and I'm falling for it, right? Wow, you're so clever and I'm so thick :D

Where does this keep coming from?!

Have you been bugging me to take you off ignore just so you can make more shitty comments at me?

In contrast I’m NOT a good listener so stop talking to me

attention GIF

Happy birthday @Ag !

Talking of flies....we've set up vinegar traps for fruit flies in the shop, but any idea how to catch bigger flies? We have a zapper that catches a few but the little shits are everywhere 😬

@Floppet I feel like you may know?

I said happy birthday and you snubbed me!
I'll be honest, I had you blocked. It's better for my sanity and the peace of the place. I see you wished me a happy birthday, but you also said I annoy you in the same breath. You have to realise how that looks!

I'm not furious about you being here, but you do rise to merely implied snubs or jibes and you lash out at hundred times the force. I say that because I've absolutely been guilty of that in the past. Saying you're not self obsessed, where most of the posts in this topic have been about you or your feelings towards us - people will react!

Thank you... I guess.

Happy birthday @Ag !

Talking of flies....we've set up vinegar traps for fruit flies in the shop, but any idea how to catch bigger flies? We have a zapper that catches a few but the little shits are everywhere 😬

Having the tortoise means that I can't use fly spray nearby so I have these things stuck to my windows and one inside the vivarium - you can cut them to whatever size you want (remember to use the Moopy link) Amazon product ASIN B07TDHF2WH
You can also get ones with flower pictures on that look nicer but the yellow ones are the stickiest I've found and work really well, just search fly window sticker.

Having the tortoise means that I can't use fly spray nearby so I have these things stuck to my windows and one inside the vivarium - you can cut them to whatever size you want (remember to use the Moopy link) Amazon product ASIN B07TDHF2WH
You can also get ones with flower pictures on that look nicer but the yellow ones are the stickiest I've found and work really well, just search fly window sticker.
Oh yeah I have some of these at home actually because we have to be careful of flies around the rabbit. I'm just not sure how they'd look in the shop, or where I could hide them.

Oh yeah I have some of these at home actually because we have to be careful of flies around the rabbit. I'm just not sure how they'd look in the shop, or where I could hide them.

That's why I also mentioned the flowery ones, they wouldn't look as bad on shop windows but you'll have to change them when flies stick to them because nobody wants to buy fudge from a shop with dead flies stuck everywhere :D

That's why I also mentioned the flowery ones, they wouldn't look as bad on shop windows but you'll have to change them when flies stick to them because nobody wants to buy fudge from a shop with dead flies stuck everywhere :D
Yeah that's what I'm concerned about.

It should calm down in a few weeks, although I did read the UK is about to get a massive swarm.of wasps, and wasps love fudge :argh:

Happy birthday @Ag !

I'm sure I've read oranges with cloves in them?!

Not at all. Acknowledging what is affecting your mental health and taking steps to rectify it is one of the best things you can do for your own self care.
I agree, it's about doing what works best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom