Friday has meaningless discussion

174273854_4442618545752988_8658732458934217962_n.jpg

Happy St. George's Day to Ethiopia, Aragon, Catalonia, Valencia, the Balearic Islands, Portugal, Brazil, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Beirut and the Scouts.

I mean, they might not celebrate it today though.

Happy St. George's Day to Ethiopia, Aragon, Catalonia, Valencia, the Balearic Islands, Portugal, Brazil, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Beirut and the Scouts.

I mean, they might not celebrate it today though.
Y r all these foriegns nickin r British Saint Gorge?

Absolutely bloody furious. Took the afternoon off work and looking forward to building my new lawn mower but Mr F has got all shitty about it and told me "I didn't ask for your help" in quite a nasty way. Knock yourself out sunshine, we'll see who requires the help of the other first.

Mow him over Floppet!

I wish I could! I've had to cut the grass for the past twenty years with the giant petrol mower. I get myself a lovely new electric one and NOW he decides he can manage to cut the grass and even take away my joy of building the thing.

Twat! Do keep us updated on his grunting and swearing during the build and at what point your grovelling apology arrives.

I really love being able to post pictures straight from my phone.

The gif and photo features are now greyed out for me on the response box, they used to work, but I can attach files. Not that I was planning a deluge of either.

Oh I’ve just noticed the photo button. And there was me uploading them as attachments like a fucking PEASANT.

Twat! Do keep us updated on his grunting and swearing during the build and at what point your grovelling apology arrives.

I walked through the living room on my way upstairs to box up some stuff of spawn's for her to collect this weekend and he told me that the reason he acted like he did is because I rolled my eyes when he started trying to assemble it and he isn't a moron, he can build a lawnmower without reading instructions.

I've rolled my eyes at him for the last thirty years when he doesn't read instructions first, I can't help it, it's literally how my face unconsciously reacts when people don't READ INSTRUCTIONS! I don't have to be married to them for it to happen either, the boss once attempted to put a cupboard together in my office and she told me if I didn't stop rolling my eyes at her I could build it myself! So I did.

Then he said he could do with my help in a minute if I didn't mind but look ... the part that he'd started assembling was in the right place anyway! so I just said "good for you", sodded off upstairs and left him to it. He's cut the front grass and the novelty must have worn off now because the lawnmower is now in the dining room, stinking of cut grass, and the back garden grass is still shin-high probably because that would mean looking for, and removing, any Ridley plops first and that would technically be my job in his mind.

It would appear an apology will not be forthcoming.

Sorry to hear about your mowing woeing Floppet.

I went on a short walk down the street there and the cherry blossoms have finally started blooming. Perked me right up after a rocky day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom