Friday imagines ASFM but with Barbie Girl mutants

I don’t think I WANT to go on a night out yet. I don’t think I’d enjoy sitting out in the cold and waiting AGES for tables/drinks with people I don’t particularly enjoy going out with when I could be sat in the comfort of my home with a bottle of wine/rum.

It’s far too cold for me to be out and about at night time. I know I am RENOWNED for my frosty receptions to most but I will stick with my own bar for now.

I worked yesterday at the pub until 9pm and it was honestly FREEZING! I had a glass of red post shift and lasted all of 10 minutes outside.

I'm not out tonight! I was last night though. Soho was busy enough then, it will be RAMMED tonight.

Tomorrow is YARD DRINKING.

I am currently sitting in front of a roaring fire with a bottle of red feeling rather smug.

The INSIDE of my car windscreen has been FROZEN when I’ve been stepping out the door at 7:20am every morning this week.

Last Saturday I was sitting out in a BLIZZARD. NEVER AGAIN.

I'm waiting till it's WARMER or I can SIT INSIDE tbh. I'm not SPLUGING on dinner to shiver in the rain. Call me when it's the 21st of June when I can rub against boys IN DA CLUB again and snort coke with 2 strangers in a cubicle.

It would be like that time just before lockdown I decided to go out to the local pub by myself and ended up playing darts and talking like a trucker with the LADS.

Having grown up in a pub (my parents owned a pub) I am actually very good at darts believe it or not.

Oh but on Monday, sitting right by the river under a heater drinking pints with friends and watching the sun go down on the London skyline, I was happier than I’ve been for A LONG TIME.

I challenge you all to a game of ROUND THE CLOCK DARTS when we do the Moopmeet.

Oh but on Monday, sitting right by the river under a heater drinking pints with friends and watching the sun go down on the London skyline, I was happier than I’ve been for A LONG TIME.
And getting interviewed by Julia Hartley-Brewer :disco::eyes:

I say ALL THIS, but let's be honest I'll probably end up out ALL NEXT WEEK.

I accept your darts challenge and challenge you to a game of POOL in return.

I WOULD love to be drinking pints with Indie and big ron though. WHAT BANTS WE WOULD HAVE!
I'm assuming that there will be plenty of downing pints in one and then belching loudly. Indie and big ron will each have a Campari and soda, though.

Dull question, but what's a word I could use to describe the time between busy and quiet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom