Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samwell Tarly

• Tormund Giantsbane

• Yara Greyjoy

• Total voters
After that NEAT TYING UP of everyone's loose plot strands, next week just screams DEATH DEATH DEATH :disco:

I really enjoyed this week's episode but they could have done with culling a few more last season. It might have felt a bit more impactful then.

I don't think Varys spoke this week so I am hoping that means he will live to plot another day.

Varys has the best dialogue in the whole show HANDS DOWN. He's my favorite character.

Meanwhile can someone PLEAAAAAAAASE just kill Bran already? His storyline has always been the poorest.

Brienne to outlive them all and gain the Iron Throne please.

IKR talk about being sidelined so far

It’s the main reason I don’t think he will die yet

That was a good episode, a bit fan service-y but I felt it was earned as everyone will die next week.

I thought it was mostly a waste of time, didn't we do all the touchy-feely reunions last week?

Moody icon Florence and the Machine covered the song from last night’s episode

I voted for 12 main characters in that poll... If anything like that happens it will surely be the biggest culling in any show since Family Affairs and the boat explosion. #riphartfamily

Reactions: SDF
Prediction:

I think Melisandre will return in Episode 5 - but in King's Landing in scenes around Cersei and her no doubt impending death.
Lots of halves of couples will die, but no complete couple: Grey Worm (not Missandei), Gendry (not Arya), Gilly (not Sam)... Edd has to go - how he's made it to Season 8 is beyond me: one of the shittest characters of all-time. Maybe both Tormund and Brienne if you can count them as a couple, in a way. I think feisty little Lyanna will go down in a blaze of glory - too feisty for her own good that one.

But I think The Night King will die - leaving the last 3 episodes to be about the fight for the throne, not the White Walkers.

Also can’t believe that a third of the way into the season Queen Cersei has had a total of ONE SCENE.

You guys realise that Cersei is the baddie, right?

All her children are dead, have a heart :angry:

Tragic Queen or villainess, it's a fine line.

To be honest the show makes it VERY easy to root for her above some of the others. And it's not real so it doesn't matter :D

Also can’t believe that a third of the way into the season Queen Cersei has had a total of ONE SCENE.
And yet still has one of the most quoted lines of the series.

I'm going to have to get over everything being rushed at this point - but like last season it's just hard to adjust to so many key characters getting a few lines each, if they're lucky, characters who previously had what felt like numerous episodes centred on them with so much detail. It's all plot now.

I guess that's what happens when you leave so many people alive with four episodes to go.

Well fuck you too, DC

Come on, the show would be at least 50% less watchable without her.

She's not just an evil camp witch for the gays to fawn over, she's genuinely been one of the best written characters in it.

Say what now!

Long live Queen Cersei

Death to Dany and her dragons :angry:

But I think The Night King will die - leaving the last 3 episodes to be about the fight for the throne, not the White Walkers.

I like this idea. I can't see where else they can go with it now and given the Night King is a relentless frozen mute it's not like he and his undead add much except a bit of fantasy terror. That's all very nice but the end battle should be between characters we've known from the start.

I’ve often wondered why I’ve never bothered to get into this and frankly I think it’s because there are just too many characters. I couldn’t even cope with The Lego Movie :(

Oh and the Arya/Gendry shoehorned in sex scene doesn't surprise me but have they done this to get her up the duff? I mean she quickly jumped him when she found out who he was.

Does a Stark/Baratheon baby have any more claim than well, anyone else? I can't keep up with the family politics.

I can't predict the outcome of all this. I can't see them going TOO off track, but the really obvious throne takers don't seem like dead certs at this stage either. I suspect there will be no singular "winner", just a group of people left alive who come to some agreement. If someone has to be sat on the throne Arya feels the strongest possibility right now in the sense she's not the obvious choice but still a main character who's story arc might end up there. Her or Tyrion.

Assuming we don't get some third act reveal that the true heir is fucking SAM of course

I’ve often wondered why I’ve never bothered to get into this and frankly I think it’s because there are just too many characters. I couldn’t even cope with The Lego Movie :(

Oh you should try, Zu. I was a bit overwhelmed to start with too but the main characters are given enough time to develop early on to get the gist of it. Well, to a point. I still don't remember much of the connections/politics/mythology but once you've decided who you like and don't it's not a problem :D

If it ended with Sam and fucking Gilly ruling over them all, I couldn't cope. :D With Edd as their right hand man...! :D

Well fuck you too, DC

Come on, the show would be at least 50% less watchable without her.

She's not just an evil camp witch for the gays to fawn over, she's genuinely been one of the best written characters in it.
Oh don't get me wrong, I love to hate her.

Pretty sure she's the first to get chopped next episode.

I can't see her being first out next week, but I do think she's a goner. I think she's more likely to be killed right towards the end of the episode. She's quite a fan favourite and has been a proven outstanding fighter.

Maybe Gendry will die but Arya will be pregnant by him. She'd be carrying a dead bastard's bastard.

Current betting (yes, actual betting) on who will be on the throne at the end of the season:

Bran Stark 9/4
Sansa Stark 5/2
Gendry 9/2
Any Child of Jon Snow 11/2
Any Child of Daenerys Targaryen 6/1
Jon Snow 6/1
Daenerys Targaryen 11/1
Any Child of Gendry 12/1
Arya Stark 12/1
Tyrion Lannister 12/1
Samwell Tarly 20/1
Nights King (Current Leader of the White Walkers) 25/1
Petyr Baelish (Little Finger) 33/1
Cersei Lannister 66/1
Jaime Lannister 66/1
Lord Varys 66/1
Any Child of Cersei 100/1
Brienne of Tarth 100/1
Bronn of the Blackwater 100/1
Jaqen H'ghar 100/1
Ned Stark 100/1
Podrick Payne 100/1
The Children of the Forest 100/1
Robin Arryn 125/1
Ser Davos 125/1
Theon Greyjoy 125/1
Beric Dondarrion 150/1
Euron Greyjoy (Crows Eye) 150/1
Grey Worm 150/1
Jorah Mormont 150/1
Rhaegar Targaryen (Jon Snow's Father) 150/1
Stannis Baratheon 150/1
Yara Greyjoy 200/1
Any of Daenerys Targaryens Dragons - Drogon, Rhaegal or Viserion 250/1
Catelyn Stark (Lady Stoneheart) 250/1
Eddison Tollett (Dolorous Edd) 250/1
Illyrio Mopatis 250/1
Lyanna Mormont 250/1
Meera Reed 250/1
Melisandre 250/1
Missandei 250/1
Qyburn 250/1
The Hound 250/1
Tormund Giantsbane 250/1
Tycho Nestoris 250/1
Victarion Greyjoy 250/1
Ellaria Sand 500/1
Ghost (Dire Wolf) 500/1
Gilly 500/1
Hot Pie 500/1
Ser Harry Strickland 500/1
Ser Pounce 500/1
Shagga Son of Dolf 500/1
Marcelo Bielsa 1000/1

Bran Stark being favourite surprises me.

also can you imagine it actually being bran? that would probably be a fitting finale for the true game of thrones winter that has befallen us.

hey indie, am i losing my mind or is little finger dead?

He is.

Some fan theories (noting there is a fan theory on everything) say that the sneaky cunt managed to stage the whole thing maybe by being/employing a faceless man.

I didn't make the list btw, it's from a UK betting site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom