GB News and Talk TV 🤬

The sheer number of fuck-ups that account posted yesterday gives me hope that the production values aren’t likely to improve anytime soon. How brilliantly career-ending.

I’m sure they’re devastated that a twitter account with 30k followers in the first 48 hours is circulating their stuff and getting hundreds of likes and retweets on an hourly basis :side-eye:

Sorry to be a killjoy, but being mocked by left-leaning people on the socials is a design, not a defect.

Reactions: D5K
They literally sat on air and whined about it. They’re certainly not enjoying it :D

I’m sure they’re devastated that a twitter account with 30k followers in the first 48 hours is circulating their stuff and getting hundreds of likes and retweets on an hourly basis :side-eye:

Sorry to be a killjoy, but being mocked by left-leaning people on the socials is a design, not a defect.
I am not fully with you here. They have egos, they have pride, and they will still hate being made a mockery of.

Granted, it will keep them in the lime light longer than they deserve, but tragic technical issues and basic text pranks are not by design.

Well Quibi didn't benefit much from being lampooned and made a mockery of online 24/7 :eyes:

The overriding message of that Twitter account is how inept and just plain shit the channel is and I very much doubt that's what GBNews wants. They'll have hoped for outraged tweets based on their content alright, but not being a laughing stock.

I am not fully with you here. They have egos, they have pride, and they will still hate being made a mockery of.

Granted, it will keep them in the lime light longer than they deserve, but tragic technical issues and basic text pranks are not by design.
Plus I think being associated with this will be massively damaging to their higher-profile presenters. I can’t imagine Andrew Neil will benefit in any way from being associated with this.

And as far as I’ve seen, none of the clips have actually used any of the opinions or debates they’re from. To most people it’s just fuck ups and no content.

Yeah, they absolutely want to 'trigger the libs' but I can't believe that they in any way want to be laughed at over lacking basic competence.

Reactions: dUb
I’m feeling very owned :(

196F4648-4CDC-4ED4-B4BF-88BA8FC3DC5E.jpeg

Another thing I realised today is that the advertisers who were included in the initial media package, whether they were aware or not, are now caught in an unavoidable shitstorm - the Co-op put out a shit statement yesterday saying they’re not getting involved in where their money goes, while others pulled out. Either way, all of those companies have faced a backlash either from the left or the right depending on their decision.

can you imagine the number of brands who will now insist on never being added to GBN airtime? Because why would you want to get caught in this mess either way?

this is damaging to their commercial revenue for sure.

Also Andrew Neil going after Ikea on Twitter for pulling their ads :D What company in their right mind would put their name forward now knowing the chairman isn’t above personally insulting them on social media if they change their mind? :D

The only thing I've seen getting outrage shares so far has been the 'ACTUALLY Epstein was an ephebephile' quote from the unhinged inbred lady, which probably wasn't the brand of SHOCK JOCKERY Andrew Neil was hoping to lead with.

omg at this double-whammy (NOT THE FIRST ONE, I CAN'T GET RID OF IT)

Why are there glasses on the shelf behind him? What do they add to set?

omg at this double-whammy (NOT THE FIRST ONE, I CAN'T GET RID OF IT

What a great response. Hoisted by his own petard there. Absolutely don’t get the utter consternation about continued WFH from some areas of the media - nobody is going to STOP you going to the office if you want to.

I could feel sorry for them if they weren't such a bunch of irredeemable cunts.

What a great response. Hoisted by his own petard there. Absolutely don’t get the utter consternation about continued WFH from some areas of the media - nobody is going to STOP you going to the office if you want to.
Exactly. Most people will want to do a mix anyway.
I think it’s actually boosted my area, people are making use of local businesses instead of the ones in central Manchester

Absolutely don’t get the utter consternation about continued WFH from some areas of the media

It's just a small group of property owners making a large amount of noise as they are set to lose out from people realigning where they work and shop. It's almost as if people are only happy leaving things to market forces when it is to their own advantage...

Plus also a small subset of capitalists who think ANY kind of worker’s rights are a bad idea.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom