Georgia 2023: Iru - Echo

auretz

User
I'm not sure I've ever seen a less followed national final :D but Georgia have just chosen Iru Khechanovi as the winner of The Voice Georgia.

She was part of the winning group of jESC 2011. Song to be revealed at a later date.

Looks the type to “accidentally” get her flaps out on stage so the LITERALLY ONES of Mopsy male heterosexual posters might want to tape the semi so they can rewind and pause the VHS :disco:

I mean with Greece and Cyprus both sending MEN, I’m all here for Georgia sending some TITS OUT BANGER :disco:

Georgia have really utterly fallen off the last decade (after such a promising start!). So curious how much they consistently phone it in for the adult contest given how much effort they seem to put in at Junior. Hoping this can be the start of a renaissance for them

I mean, what's stopping them just bunging in something like this? True evidence (given how much it rips the arse out of Princess of China) that you really don't need all that much creativity to at least be EXCITING

Oh, I see Iru's been lined up with the songwriter behind most of the Georgian JESC entries. Promising!

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Song is called Echo and it's out in three days

She also HAS this pic on her Spotify so I'll be VERY disappointed if we don't have that promised cheap banger on our hands

Screenshot_20230313_141329_Spotify.jpg

Yes over 700 monthly listeners!! :disco: :disco:

"Y'all ain't ready for the visuals she is delivering! wigs, outfits" :D

NO EXPENSE SPARED!

Is it the same person as we met earlier in the thread? Hopefully she's got her voice under control. I'm still scarred by that "sort of funk version of Smells Like Teen Spirit" :shock:

Surely you wouldn’t make the feral euro fans wait so long if the TREATS you were serving weren’t at the very least, TEMPTING.

Bring back NODDY! Bring back G:SON!

I'm only half a can of Tyskie down and those chord progressions in the chorus are setting me off terribly :(:disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom