Georgia 2023: Iru - Echo

To my disgracefully mild shame, I've already started to care a bit less about Lorraine taking the gong, such is the novelty of the prospect of an excessively hairy country winning :disco:

I mean she'll come top three anyway and WIN OR LOSE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

(I can't find the exact quote but I'm sure that was it)

Sometimes I just can't with this place, after all this euphoria and madness, as soon as the song is out in full you will start saying it wasn't EXACTLY what you were expecting and it will end up under Croatia in @ButterTart's ranking.
:D And I'll be chiming in with EVEN GERMANY IS BETTER THAN THIS SHIT :disco:

There’s a lot of winner hype for this on famously hinged Eurovision Twitter so I await the meltdown when it’s dragged up to 14th place by some big bombastic staging.

It’s even worse than Germany

But LAUGHS ASIDE, I do think Tattoo is stronger and we should all say sorry to Loreen :)

That excerpt is definitely the best bit (:D)

Anyway it provided the opportunity to kick off the COB OCH ZU (OCH @Lucille by the looks of it) THIRST PICS CLUB

• Love
Reactions: COB
Well I’m potentially still here for this indeterminable NOISE.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
With my claws still being very firmly hooked on Loreen’s LUSCIOUS MILKERS.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I fear the same Twitter gays who think this has winner vibes are the ones predicting that Spain are winning the Jury vote.

Anyway it's fine. A bit like a shoutier Amanecer. A qualifier and lower-mid table would be a total victory for Georgia after the past 7 years of semi final flops anyway.

The chorus is already getting on my nerves but I like all the noise and banging and they’ve certainly made an effort for once

Who on EARTH is going to win semi two? :D

Who on EARTH is going to win semi two? :D

Gustaph-Eurosong-2023-Belgium-Eurovision.jpg

This is reminding me of the incident of the SUGAR excerpt being the best bit of the song and it all turning a bit flat when we heard the whole thing but luckily NATS dished up a stunning AND VERY EXPENSIVE performance topped off by world class vocals and a helluva lot of glamour :disco:

:hostage:

I fear the same Twitter gays who think this has winner vibes are the ones predicting that Spain are winning the Jury vote.
See, this is my issue. Not doing down Eurovision fans at all - we are all them. And I have nothing against songs that have been tailor-made for us (whether the writers realise that or not), it's what makes this contest so magical. But there seems to be a lot of denial that this is one of those songs. Normal people do not like songs like this. :D

Yeah, but normal people like songs like 'Shape of You' by Ed Sheeran, so maybe they can just all fuck off.
However, they did have the good sense to place that godawful return of Alexander Rybak an amusingly low (although it should have been lower) 11th in the televote at the 2018 final so it must have been ABNORMAL PEOPLE (:eyes::disco:) who placed him third in the semi and facilitated his WINNING SAID SEMI :shock:

The SICK PIGS!

Fabulous video, even if I’ve had enough of the song by the halfway mark. All that fabric gives it a FLAGGY vibe :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom