Duel: 10
The Wall: 9
Gauntlet: 8
The Edge: 7
Powerball: 5
The Ring: 5
Collision: 3
Hang Tough: 3

On the subject of PTs, I remember talking about this re-boot ages ago with one and asking them if they'd consider applying. The look on their face when I had to say "no I meant as a contender". Aww.

Going on Bronte being yanked off I'm guessing Gladiators are not allowed to grab ankles? It certainly explains the feeble trainer pulling offs.

Events featured, as things currently stand after 10 episodes:

So all those Gauntlets, and how many times has a contender failed to score maximum points? Most of the time it makes NO DIFFERENCE to the show at all.

I could understand it a little more if it was a challenge nobody was winning, as it would still give contenders something to aim for. But it's just a waste of an event the majority of the time.

As I said last week, at least change it so the contender who does it quickest gets more points.

So all those Gauntlets, and how many times has a contender failed to score maximum points? Most of the time it makes NO DIFFERENCE to the show at all.
I missed one episode but I think only one person? Ash in the heats didn't score the maximum points, but he did make it to Zone 4.

Another season greenlit then? :disco:

Hope they bring back Danger Zone and either adjust Gauntlet so it is less easy or replace it with Pursuit.

The launch show has consolidated to 9.8m viewers.

Going on Bronte being yanked off I'm guessing Gladiators are not allowed to grab ankles? It certainly explains the feeble trainer pulling offs.
I think it’s quite bad tactics going for the ankle. You won’t get much grip from it and as soon as you go for a grab it stops your movement up the wall so you need to be sure of it. I think one the gladiators alluded to much the same last week.

Events featured, as things currently stand after 10 episodes:

I get needing an event each week for multiple gladiators/ Athena but they could have used Collision instead of Gauntlet some of those episodes

Of the Gladiators that were on this season the ones I'd like to see back are Giant, Legend, Nitro, Bionic, Phantom, Dynamite, Sabre, Diamond, Fire and Fury.

Viper and Steel were quite anonymous throughout despite Viper mellowing a tad after the first few episodes.

I feel Viper didn’t do many events and when he did he wasn’t good.

Collision felt like a random event for the final and to end a series on but happy it got another airing. Suspension Bridge for series two. There was supposed to be a battling related game on the bridge “Battlebridge” but it didn’t work out during training so it was dropped.

My one gripe on the final was there being no group shot of the gladiators (or gladiators in sight generally) at the end. Maybe it’s cos half of them were hobbling around on crutches.

Final Gladiator appearance count:

03: Comet
10: Bionic
14: Viper
15: Athena
16: Phantom
18: Electro, Fire
19: Giant
20: Apollo, Fury, Legend, Sabre, Steel
22: Nitro
23: Dynamite
24: Diamond