Glastonbury 2022

Who is this guy with the pink hair presenting with Clara Amfo?

I wonder what sort of show Roisin will put on, her tours are usually quite the grab bag of stuff from across her career and she throws in plenty of remixes and stuff (and usually not TOO MANY Moloko songs)... I'm expecting it to be slightly more accessible than usual. I'd love a few curveballs though (if she did, say, Absent-Minded Friends I might actually DIE).

I am so psyched up for Roisin's hit-heavy setlist including

SING it BACK
The TIME is NOW
OverPOWERED
Let me KNOW
Murphy's LAW

I hope she does those before 23:00 as I'll be switching over to Queen Jessie then.

Paul McCartney? I don't know her.

One of the times I saw her, she slipped a snatch of Sing It Back into EXPLOITATION and it was everything :disco:

Actually maybe we should split the Roisin syncette posts, I don't want to loon all over this perfectly nice Glastonbury thread :tongueout:

I am so psyched up for Roisin's hit-heavy setlist including

SING it BACK
The TIME is NOW
OverPOWERED
Let me KNOW
Murphy's LAW

I hope she does those before 23:00 as I'll be switching over to Queen Jessie then.

Paul McCartney? I don't know her.
Well here's ONE to tick off the list :disco:

I'm a bit behind on the Roisin stream I think but I'm being reminded of the understated MAGNIFICENCE of Something More. God that song crept up on me in 2020. All those bops and this quiet house track appears out of nowhere and SLAYED me :disco:

On the recent tours it's felt like she was picking one MAYBE two Moloko songs and that was your lot, which I do find admirable in a way, but for something like this you've got to give the people what they want :disco:

I'm happy she's going BIG/obvious but I'm still secretly hoping she finds space to chuck in Momma's Place or Ancora Tu. Maybe I'm just never happy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom