Happy 25th Birthday Impossible Princess

The tee shirts do look nice, I’m going to order the one below in medium. I’m never sure with the sizes.

7606D104-9A91-44E6-BA59-F4CDE4807436.jpeg

I’ve had a DeCon era Kylie morning.

10 Too Far
06 Cowboy Style
08 Some Kind Of Bliss
10 Did It Again
11 Breathe
08 Say Hey
08 Drunk
07 I Don't Need Anyone
07 Jump
09 Limbo
07 Through The Years
10 Dreams

08 Tears
08 Love Takes Over Me
05 This Girl
09 Take Me With You

08 Too Far
09 Cowboy Style
10 Some Kind Of Bliss
10 Did It Again
10 Breathe
07 Say Hey
07 Drunk
08 I Don't Need Anyone
07 Jump
10 Limbo
07 Through The Years
11 Dreams

07 Tears
10 Love Takes Over Me
06 This Girl
10 Take Me With You

Steve Anderson dishes the dirt on the making of IP in this podcast (including the suggestion that Soon might eventually see the light of day). Unfortunately, unlike the duo that front the SAW podcast, this pair are a bit insufferable:

Last edited:
A second week in the UK Top 10 for Impossible Princess and a new PEAK of #5 :disco:

#25 in Germany which is a result for an album that did nothing there.

Yes, I’m used to seeing heritage acts (not that she’s just heritage) plummet from a midweek but somehow this held on.

The three albums immediately below her in the midweeks were all new releases which would have been equally front loaded as well. So I suspect she held on more by default rather than because she managed to sell through the week, unless some copies were dispatched later. Either way, she'll be out of the chart entirely next week, one assumes.

Still impressive enough to go Top 5 with a straight reissue. Most of the ones that chart are remixed and/or added to in some way.

Where did the last Fever reissue get to? That was vinyl and cassette, right?

Albeit that sales are likely a lot further in toilet now than then.

Where did the last Fever reissue get to? That was vinyl and cassette, right?

Albeit that sales are likely a lot further in toilet now than then.
The last Fever issue wasn't issued on 4 different formats, was it?

I'll check ukmix later and see if anyone compares them.

There are 4 for Impossible Princess, aren't there?

Orange, purple, purple marbled and picture disc.

I'm still tempted by a t-shirt. I'm on the gin already, so hopefully they have sold out and I won't make a purchase I regret later.

6384 sold. 6340 of them on vinyl. I assume streaming accounts for the rest.

6384 sold. 6340 of them on vinyl. I assume streaming accounts for the rest.

It's got to have sold a couple of physical copies somewhere. People around the promotion realising they want the deluxe cd...

There's a deluxe CD? :o
Only the old one. No idea how available it is.

I do think the vast majority of those other sales would be streaming, from fans thinking they could boost it in the chart, whether they were buying the physical or not.

It's a BIT MOOT when you're talking about 40 sales though :D

All the deluxe stuff from the whole deConstruction era is so, so good. I think I said it earlier in this thread- I'd have definitely rejigged the tracklisting to include Love Takes Over Me and Take Me With You at the very, very least.

And this is always a good, budget place to start if you don't want to shell out for deluxe editions (though you may already know it):

1666983446347.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom