Introduce yourself

@Tillyxx @MegaDolly @CrazyLove in here huns

TripletsAt40RPY_468x387.jpg
Kind of enjoying the same person making several accounts to tell us how good Sam Ryder’s new songs are :eyes:

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
Buttertart had RABID FANS first, or Buttertart was a RABID FAN before Charlie’s Angels rocked up or have I completely missed the joke AGAIN?

Who was the last decent newbie we had that stuck around? Most don’t make it past this thread. Why do people not like to introduce themselves? :(

Who was the last decent newbie we had that stuck around? Most don’t make it past this thread. Why do people not like to introduce themselves? :(
It was ME :disco:

Darling I don’t know how many drinks you’ve had but this isn’t the ASFM results thread :tongueout:

Darling I don’t know how many drinks you’ve had but this isn’t the ASFM results thread :tongueout:

Soldi I was clearly being FACETIOUS. I’ve not touched a drop darling. I am my sons driver on school days. :(

Also we’re you REALLY?
@ZenGiraffe came after me but I don’t recognise his existence

@RJN actually joined back a good few years ago but only started posting regularly during the US election

I can’t think of anyone else?

You both joined in April 2020. It honestly seems like you have both been here FOREVER. :o

@ZenGiraffe came after me but I don’t recognise his existence

@RJN actually joined back a good few years ago but only started posting regularly during the US election

I can’t think of anyone else?
I definitely found Moopy in high school, and drifted in and out of lurking. But now I’m here to stay. And that’s a threat

I definitely found Moopy in high school, and drifted in and out of lurking. But now I’m here to stay. And that’s a threat

Omg we have such similar paths.

Except mine was dotmusic and I've now been here for 24 years. :bad:

• Love
Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom