Introduce yourself

This thread is giving very much

one of us GIF

Hey all!

I'm RossN. I'm female (trans), Irish and was a member of dotmusic many, many, many, (many) years ago when I was a male identifying spotty teen.

Slighly fewer but still many years ago I posted on here. Recently had a birthday and feeling an overwhelming burst of nostalgia sought out this place to see if it still existed. :)

Hey all!

I'm RossN. I'm female (trans), Irish and was a member of dotmusic many, many, many, (many) years ago when I was a male identifying spotty teen.

Slighly fewer but still many years ago I posted on here. Recently had a birthday and feeling an overwhelming burst of nostalgia sought out this place to see if it still existed. :)
Oh wow!

I have a HUNCH that they’re Inner Smile :eyes:

The ones that are obvious are usually very funny, so obviously I want to limit those and not the ones more fervently trolling that I was referring to :side-eye:

I don’t use toilet roll anymore, I just let it dry and take the chisel to it once a month.
Penny saving points for this attractive lady but if she let’s it dry then she IS using it, so she might like to rethink the questionable logic of her presumably drunken statement :disco:

Penny saving points for this attractive lady but if she let’s it dry then she IS using it, so she might like to rethink the questionable logic of her presumably drunken statement :disco:

I don’t know who you think you are, but I can assure you that BITTERNESS and SPITEFULNESS is not tolerated in this SUPPORTIVE and NURTURING chat longe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom