Is Ellen DeGeneres evil?

It helps to just own being a bitch. Imagine if these kinds of stories were coming out about Madonna. No one would give a shit.

I’m sure Madge has been a complete bitch over the years, but I never get the vibe that she’d be a bully or get off on humiliating staff. DeGeneres definitely seems that way though. A cruel person. M definitely isn’t that.

I think because Ellen's schtick is so HAPPY GO LUCKY EVERYTHING IS GREAT (except being in prison in my billion dollar mansion) that she quite frankly deserves her place in hell along with Hitler

Yeah for me it's the rank hypocrisy that irks, if you're going to be a bitch, own it. See how far that'll get you.

Also, I have an issue with her bringing up her coming out and being gay in her "acknowledgement statement" as a reason why she abhors bullying - you don't get a free pass to be a cunt or enable bad behaviour just because other people were bullies to you.

I'm not the greatest expert on her anyway as I don't watch her talk show but in the clips that I've seen through the years she always comes across as a person who only schmoozes with other Hollywood actors and treats average Joes with a "funny" level of condescension.

Yeah for me it's the rank hypocrisy that irks, if you're going to be a bitch, own it. See how far that'll get you.

Also, I have an issue with her bringing up her coming out and being gay in her "acknowledgement statement" as a reason why she abhors bullying - you don't get a free pass to be a cunt or enable bad behaviour just because other people were bullies to you.

Sooo true.

Madonna strikes me as the kind of celeb who would scold her workers for not having have eye contact with her, not ASK them not to look her in the eye.

Ellen is disgusting. her intimate friendship with George Bush says ALL that needs to be said about her. i don't believe in cancel culture but if cancel culture is about canceling psychopaths like her then sign me UP. also Kelly's show is everything, it needs a boost. her interview with Aguilera was wholesome.

Madonna would never be cruel or unsympathetic to staff, especially if they had undergone a traumatic experience.

That bitch she played in 'In Bed With Madonna' on the other hand...

read the room, KATY sis! she really is embodying a clown persona this era huh.

at least she addressed that she can't speak for everyone, which is something. but does she really expect that she as an a-list celebrity is going to receive the same treatment as someone relatively unknown and under the employ of the person in question? :S

at least she addressed that she can't speak for everyone, which is something. but does she really expect that she as an a-list celebrity is going to receive the same treatment as someone relatively unknown and under the employ of the person in question? :S

Might as well point out that she’s also never been the victim of police brutality too, eh?

read the room, KATY sis! she really is embodying a clown persona this era huh.

While I’d never try to diminish people’s negative experience in whatever area of life I think it’s fair enough in an age where people get hung by word of mouth on social media for someone to present their positive experience of someone (not in all scenarios). Of course Katy’s experience is not that of a runner on the show granted.

While I’d never try to diminish people’s negative experience in whatever area of life I think it’s fair enough in an age where people get hung by word of mouth on social media for someone to present their positive experience of someone (not in all scenarios). Of course Katy’s experience is not that of a runner on the show granted.

yeah I agree with this, and the “read the room hun” comment. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her saying her experience, especially if she acknowledges it’s hers alone and isn’t trying to shut down a thing contrary.

I don’t know why that means Katy is evil by association. I know we would all love to believe the worst case scenario about Ellen and the apology is a dumpster fire. Just wonder what the point of it all is for the general public who haven’t worked on her staff.

For the record I don’t especially like Ellen

yeah I agree with this, and the “read the room hun” comment. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her saying her experience, especially if she acknowledges it’s hers alone and isn’t trying to shut down a thing contrary.

I don’t know why that means Katy is evil by association. I know we would all love to believe the worst case scenario about Ellen and the apology is a dumpster fire. Just wonder what the point of it all is for the general public who haven’t worked on her staff.

For the record I don’t especially like Ellen

Did anyone say Katy was evil? I just said it's all well and good that she's had positive experiences but it doesn't really having any bearing on this situation. Which is true.

yes, it's fair for Katy to share her positive experience with Ellen, but what Katy - and you - are missing is that Ellen would obviously be nice and positive to Katy freaking Perry. her experience is completely and utterly moot. the main issue at hand is Ellen being a bitch to "normal people." the woman refuses to speak to her employees directly, they aren't allowed to make eye-contact with her.

HI GIRLS JUST JOINED LOVELY TO MEET MOST OF YOU

Oh AS IF bewildered Katy Perry is a reliable witness! Poor love’s puréed off her cunt half the time AND disgusting evil witch pig Ellen wasn’t even nice to her when she was on the show, not to mention pretending not to remember that she was married to Russell Brand! Off with her RANCID HEAD!

Trying to make out that Ellen is a victim and attempting to turn it into some sort of #MeToo or #BlackLivesMatter movement is beyond grotesque.

HI GIRLS JUST JOINED LOVELY TO MEET MOST OF YOU

Oh AS IF bewildered Katy Perry is a reliable witness! Poor love’s puréed off her cunt half the time AND disgusting evil witch pig Ellen wasn’t even nice to her when she was on the show, not to mention pretending not to remember that she was married to Russell Brand! Off with her RANCID HEAD!

Oh she sounds like she’s been here YEARS :eyes:

Trying to make out that Ellen is a victim and attempting to turn it into some sort of #MeToo or #BlackLivesMatter movement is beyond grotesque.

Oh the hashtag thing is disgusting. Very obvious to me that all the vile bully and psychopath allegations are true. Just look at how she behaves on her tatty little show. I bet Portia has only done it because Ellen has threatened to slap her around if she doesn’t. Also, not nice to say it but Ellen’s got the look of a fister and I’d not put it past her to try and go up to the shoulder

#bekindtoeachother. Is she fucking serious? Unless you’re a production assistant sobbing into their soup on the toilet. Surely she’s fully aware how fucking FOUL she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom