Italy 2022 - Mahmood & Blanco - Brividi

Is Brividi giving you chills?

• Total voters
AI art on Brividi!

2UF7EtHo7UsTM1KhU6BUT9fk6XVW.png

Interesting; they can definitely win from there but it opens things up slightly.

Shit I forgot to bet on Cornelia. I’d imagine her odds will narrow now.

Well that’s not a bad draw at all. I’m surprised by the dreadful fans acting as if it’s the death knell of it’s chances, when you consider they’ll obviously put crud either side (which will build nicely to another favourite getting the pimp slot at the end of the half).

There’s also been Måns winning from 10th in a field of 27th, Conchita and Salvador from 11th too.

I think the a capella start really works. And I’d far rather they lost the intro then butchered the main part of the song.

I don’t really see it winning anymore though (:() I think it’s going to be between Ukraine/Sweden/Greece.

Last edited:
Would this be more tolerable without Mahmood? He sounds like he needs a lemsip (and BLANCO really sings him off the stage).

I don’t actively dislike it, the main hook of the chorus is quite nice, but Italy could have done so much better in a host year and just had some fun with Ciao Ciao. This won’t win and that would be fine if it wasn’t so contrived to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom