It's Eurovision Day

Oh God, in Germany it's going to say "Feiert mit Jendrik", isn't it? :zombie:

Screenshot_20210522-132441_Grindr.jpg

:stopthefuck:

Spain and Germany, the only countries where the acts might actually be attainable on Grindr (though you can bet Babs has a burner account to pick up new minions).

What is actually is that? When does it pop up? I don't have Grindr.

What is actually is that? When does it pop up? I don't have Grindr.

Pops up as a notification or when you open the app. Allows you to see who visited your profile during the past 48 hours. Nothing earth-shattering REALLY.

I saw Vasil interviewed earlier. Not seen that much self aware campery since the last Moopy Zoom call.

The only reason I want France to win is a Parisian Eurovision is a very exciting prospect.

I had my own fabulous Eurovision playlist on, and Mr Ag suggested we put Radio 2 on as they have Eurovision on ALL DAY. I was confronted with Rybak! FUMING.

Happily Gina G now

I had my own fabulous Eurovision playlist on, and Mr Ag suggested we put Radio 2 on as they have Eurovision on ALL DAY. I was confronted with Rybak! FUMING.

Happily Gina G now

Followed up by "Heroes" :zombie:

I'll stick to the dramatics of "Lako Je Sve".

Reactions: D5K
I presume this is that HORROR LIST they published the other day. Just put the Moopy countdown on!

The Scott Mills Eurovision party has so far had Kylie and Justin Timberlake. I can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom