It's Eurovision Day

I haven’t seen anything notable, just lots of comments that everyone bring their A game. Natalia also forced her way through the high note again :disco:

Natalia also forced her way through the high note again :disco:

Natalia, after tonight:

64782300_1642335635900456_1983471487054512128_n.jpg

Last edited:
I’m starting to think that maybe wurst has forgotten her username

The skin under my lower lip has broken out into a rash hours before I'm to grace gay Belfast for the first time in two years.

This might be Europe's way of telling me to stay in and watch it with my dad.

The skin under my lower lip has broken out into a rash hours before I'm to grace gay Belfast for the first time in two years.

This might be Europe's way of telling me to stay in and watch it with my dad.

Don a fake beard and say you've gone for a new look over lockdown.

Weirdly pisstaking interview going on between Scott Mills and Daði Freyr right now?

"we became a band in 2017" "so the joke's been going on a LOT LONGER THAN YOU THINK GUYS" *awkward laughter from Daði"

"So you guys, you aren't all PERFORMERS REALLY ARE YOU"

Weirdly pisstaking interview going on between Scott Mills and Daði Freyr right now?

"we became a band in 2017" "so the joke's been going on a LOT LONGER THAN YOU THINK GUYS" *awkward laughter from Daði"

A lot of the time I think Eurovision fans are just being a bit PRECIOUS about who presents Eurovision stuff, but they really should keep Scott Mills away from it all.

Reactions: COB
I don't understand what deal with the devil keeps Scott on Radio 1 anyway. Isn't he genuinely about FIFTY at this point?

My boyfriend has DECKED THE HALLS with his extensive flag collection. I don't know which one is which but there's one with a VERY CHEEKY-LOOKING BIRD that I quite like.

My boyfriend has DECKED THE HALLS with his extensive flag collection. I don't know which one is which but there's one with a VERY CHEEKY-LOOKING BIRD that I quite like.
We have flags too :disco: could only get ones that were EUROS (as in foot-ball (sp?)) themed so we're also cheering on the likes of WALES and JERSEY tonight. Oggy oggy oggy.

NICKI CHAPMAN and MICHELLE GAYLE part of the UK jury :disco:

We have flags too :disco: could only get ones that were EUROS (as in foot-ball (sp?)) themed so we're also cheering on the likes of WALES and JERSEY tonight. Oggy oggy oggy.

Cerys Matthews for Eurovision!

NICKI CHAPMAN and MICHELLE GAYLE part of the UK jury :disco:

Thomas Aspaul should mean we give points to some CAMP OLD NONSENSE :disco:

Just waking up from a siesta... so do we still not know who's winning? I can't wait for Eurovision experts that, no matter who wins, they knew it because blah blah :rolleyes:

What a BELLEND.

Can we ASSUME wurst has just not been ONLINE? There is a chance he can't log on. We don't want to lose one of our funniest, smartest and prevalent Eurovision posters on the night!

Mahmood interview on the radio :horny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom