J. K. Rowling and other TERFs

Someone should make sure that she didn’t plagiarize these tweets from something that was tweeted at her.

it's fucking wild how much she's lost it :D apart from anything else (and there's so much to unpack there) the PROSE is SHIT!

Damn. Jk, girl. You just had to go and fuck it all up.

Shame Reaction GIF by Bounce

There was this story a few weeks ago about this twitch streamer getting swatted and that being organized by a site called Kiwi Farms which apparently has been harassing trans folks for years and now they managed to get them offline. So a small win.

Reactions: COB
Also this thread about what a family with a trans kid had to endure is heartbreaking

• Care
I've been following that, KF has been an absolute scourge on the internet for years.

The bit about keffals leaving her home and going to 'Europe' (all she publicly stated), posting a photo from her hotel and the KF people managing to locate her based on the type of BEDLINEN was truly insane and terrifying.

I believe a woman is a human being who has streamed Whoa Nelly! By Nelly Furtado (hence Whoa! man) with the ability to sing along with 'I'm Like A Bird' without getting muddled and accidentally singing 'I don't know where my hole is' #MyOpinion

I believe a woman is a human being who has streamed Whoa Nelly! By Nelly Furtado (hence Whoa! man) with the ability to sing along with 'I'm Like A Bird' without getting muddled and accidentally singing 'I don't know where my hole is' #MyOpinion

REPORTED.

• Sad
Reactions: GNL
Saw this last night. The alien isn't even explicitly "gender neutral". It's just... an alien with a library card!

The rhetoric spouted about it being GENDER NEUTRAL is surely more confusing to a child than if you just showed it the alien without all this CONTEXT THAT YOU'VE MADE UP.

The initial misreporting of this was particularly interesting. The name was reported as "Talia" rather than Tala which was surely done so that it rhymed with genitalia. And it was reported as "a trans bear" which is blatant horseshit.

But the speed with which this evolved into "EvErYtHiNg mUsT HaVe A GeNdEr" was particularly pathetic. Literally arguing over the reproductive capacities of a fictional character as if this was normal.

A good example of how spending time in the TERF echo chamber can lead you to other types of conspiratorial thinking:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom