Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

I am planning a Notting Hill trip, might pick it up :disco:

you'd better HURRY BEB, it'll surely be gone by tonight if it's not already!

What is she trying to prove by besmirching Remember Where You Are?

CUNT.

I'm sorry but :D:D. That video is ridiculous. The kiss at the end :D Talk about no self-awareness!

Great camera work Jessie love

Qy97CN.gif

I wonder how many pop stars secretly hate Jessie J. Disapppinted to see Rina is following her.

#9 on Pitchfork's albums of 2020 list AND queen has quite literally CONFIRMED OVERTIME (reluctantly) FOR SIDE B! Want More Pleasure? is really coming for my WEAVE.

Every year I wonder if he’s actually listening to those songs. I would like to think he listens to Jessie ware and dua but it’s hard to imagine

Every year I wonder if he’s actually listening to those songs. I would like to think he listens to Jessie ware and dua but it’s hard to imagine
I mean that Jessie song is a total soul track and I can imagine he and Michelle SLOW DANCING to it. :disco:

Levitating is definitely a Sasha CHOIX though. the only "da Baby" Obama recognises is THE PRESIDENT.

I mean that Jessie song is a total soul track and I can imagine he and Michelle SLOW DANCING to it. :disco:

Levitating is definitely a Sasha CHOIX though. the only "da Baby" Obama recognises is THE PRESIDENT.

As I said on twitter, if Michelle ever ran for office (which she won’t) it would be her/a campaign track. It has that vibe, elegance and gravity.

If I've learned anything from Moopy, its that "Ok on it beb xxx" is sarcastic

Shit, better flog all those white vinyls I got off Amazon when they reappeared briefly :disco:

I had the white vinyl myself and sold it for £80 before Christmas and just bought the ordinary one.

When Amazon suddenly got more stock in for Black Friday, I bought 3. I figured I could sell them at face value if nothing else. But I haven’t listed them yet. Well, until one this morning.

I'm PISSED because I bought the fucking white vinyl and it never arrived so they offered me a black one or a refund. then a few days later the white one had reappeared on Amazon.

I'll just wait for the deluxe I GUESS.

I rarely do the buying to fleece thing on limited editions but something on the Amazon thing just clicked so fuck it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom