Kate's Hot Mess Hits TONIGHT 8pm

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
Expect some dance, some indie-dance, some pop, some goth and some weird shit all thrown in together with very little thought :disco:

My only rule was everything must a) be danceable and b) have some electronic element.

I promise no M*rrissey and no Phats & Small.

Last edited:

ButterTart

LIGHT UP THE ROOM
Expect some dance, some indie-dance, some pop, some goth and some weird shit all thrown in together with very little thought :disco:

My only rule was everything must a) be danceable and b) have some electronic element.

MINT

octophone

User
Just want to say that I won't ever be doing one of these. If I want to play records to myself on a Friday night...well, that would be a perfectly ordinary Friday night for me.

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
Oh dear I think there's only one trance slag track. All my faves were already covered elsewhere :o

ButterTart

LIGHT UP THE ROOM
Vanessa Feltz boycotting

She’s back on the sauce with the stress of it all.

Bird%27s-Custard.jpg

funky

User

now I do love an indie bitch who still knows her audience

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
I should be here for this. I am just nipping out for a drink with a friend, but I know he has plans at seven thirty which are further away from the pub than my flat, so I can't think of anything that could go wrong.

Soldi

EVIL BABS FOR THE WIN
So sorry Kate darling I’ve gone out and just bought a jug of Long Island so I’ll have to CATCH UP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom