KICK MY ASS :: An Essential Garbage sync listen (TONIGHT 8PM)

I remember mentioning Garbage in my job before last, to a room of blank stares from the kids. Some of them recognised the songs. Sadly they don't quite have the long-lasting legacy beyond the fanbase.

Queer certainly stirred something in a 15-year-old me.

How fabulous having a song in the charts called QUEER.

Reactions: COB
Yes, Shirley could do anything up to and including spitting in my face and I'd thank her for it tbh

Shirley's so charismatic in all of these videos (and all the time full stop obviously). She looks like the ULTIMATE VILLAIN :disco:

Omg can you imagine this not being a single! What an opener to that album. It's a rollercoaster through space and time!

Reactions: COB
I was thinking earlier about how one of your usernames on the forum we knew each other from (twenty years ago :() was a Garbage song title... possibly one we'll be getting tonight! I hope so anyway :eyes:
... and here it is! Yes, our RoM was Temptation Waits on the mysterious other forum we frequented around the turn on the millennium :disco:

Omg can you imagine this not being a single! What an opener to that album. It's a rollercoaster through space and time!
The whole V2 album were potential singles, it was a GUESSING GAME for the whole campaign what was NEXT.

I always forget Butch Vig PRODUCED Nevermind and went onto make Garbage. What a man. LONG HAIRED BEAUTIES ONLY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom