Kylie - Say Something

A List on BBC Breakfast.

Naga Munchetty has to Say Something everyday until Queen Kylie does an interview to finally boost streams :disco:

Sorry but I think I'm gonna hate this. that cheapo aesthetic is not for me. (it's not for this song either)

Reactions: dUb
Sorry but I think I'm gonna hate this. that cheapo aesthetic is not for me. (it's not for this song either)

I don't have a problem with the budget (it was never going to be big) or that it was very obviously filmed with minimum crew and social distancing in place. However as you say, it seems at odds with a song which isn't a disco pastiche.

some nice shots but the editing and filters completely ruin it. it looks like a tour backdrop. not a video I ever need to watch again

Still living for the song but the video is a mess.

Can we have a new director next time? For a change, like?

Another dazzling Kylie experience where Kylie delivers being Kylie to levels of Bianca Jagger, Alison Goldfrapp and the wildest dreams of Dannii. It's familiar ground (The One meets Spinning Around with a splodge of Gala's Lose Yourself In Me video), but baby baby baby is she good at it.

Not bad, yes very much TOUR BACKDROP but I was not expecting much different. Overall pretty happy with it and the single.

Has she put on a bit of WEIGHT? She's looking healthy

Not bad, yes very much TOUR BACKDROP but I was not expecting much different. Overall pretty happy with it and the single.

Has she put on a bit of WEIGHT? She's looking healthy

Are you saying Kylie lying down looks like a spilled trifle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom