Late Night Drunk Moopy

Is it still technically illegal to drink in Kelvingrove Park? I remember drinking there in the summer at uni and everyone hiding their booze when the rangers drove past.

Before any Glaswegian Moopers have a go at me I’m AWARE other parks exist outside the Westend. I had a boyfriend who lived in Denistoun so I’m not a snob.

I went to Inverness as a child and got INCREDIBLY SICK.

Coincidence? Or my Welsh genes reacting badly?

Drink more. I only had one can of Rekorderlig and then started taking the dog's anti-inflammatories on the off chance they'd simulate MDMA in humans. From the 110 songs I had at the start of the night, I've carefully whittled down my list to a mere 182.

You're better off smoking buscopan.

Is it still technically illegal to drink in Kelvingrove Park? I remember drinking there in the summer at uni and everyone hiding their booze when the rangers drove past.

They still operate that policy in Glasgow, I think. :(

I thought I'd be well up for Eurovision tonight. I really was not. I think it's like that sexual fugue state you go into after a wank; last Saturday was the explosive climax of months of Euro-edging and now I can't bring myself to look at a foreigner for a bit.

Some cunt put the Whoriah Scarey into the Dance Anthems rate and that's where I'm up to now so MORE BOOZE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY

I hope SO. I’m a bit stressed by the number of contestants that can ACTUALLY SING.
I’m sure you’ll be BRILLIANT hun, at least you’ve got the balls to actually ENTER

Some cunt put the Whoriah Scarey into the Dance Anthems rate and that's where I'm up to now so MORE BOOZE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
I'm waiting for ButterTart to announce the semi final groups. I think I will have to ignore anything that doesn't grab my attention in the first minute.

When I went into the playlist this afternoon it was NINETEEN HOURS LONG and it's still not complete yet :D

It's a bank holiday. Do you have anything better to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom