Late Night Drunk Moopy

I appear to have got to the tedious REAL MUSIC section of the playlist. Soz but Aphex Twin can fuck off and I'm sure this Charli XCX is a delightful person but this NOT A FUCKING DANCE TRACK

I feel this is probably Octy's nominations so soz babes still love you and yay for putting Kraftwerk in xxx

GOD I’M BORED. I’ve stopped smoking, AGAIN, before I go back to work next week, and I genuinely have no idea what to do with myself. Even drinking without cigarettes is DULL.

I don’t have any nicotine withdrawal, I just miss having something to DO.

Did u get thru ur tough nite @Lucille luv?

I thought you planned on spending your last FREE weekend watching COACH TRIP.

It’s very difficult to find a bad Pinot.

Sauvignon blanc on the other hand...often witches piss.

AND DON’T GET ME STARTED ON FUCKING CHARDONNAY.

It’s very difficult to find a bad Pinot.

Sauvignon blanc on the other hand...often witches piss.

AND DON’T GET ME STARTED ON FUCKING CHARDONNAY.
The Sauvignon that I have been on tonight is very nice. Tempus Two Quartz, if you were wondering.

Trufax. So long as it's Italian, anyway. Got be a bit wary if it's HUNGARIAN or something.

I will stick up for Hungarian wine also, they’re capable of knocking out pretty good off-dry aromatic whites in the Gewurtztraminer style. Tokaji is a world class dessert wine also.

Oh I know, and when I went to Budapest I had a red I liked so much I ordered some when I got home. It's just my beloved PG I must insist is Italian!

I'm maybe not drunk enough for this topic but I'm really worried not enough people are going to join the karaoke contest and it's making me anxious :(

Now, I like karaoke, but I don't like trying to record myself singing. And I really don't like losing to people with no singing talent who have done a 'comedy' reinterpretation of a song.

I'm maybe not drunk enough for this topic but I'm really worried not enough people are going to join the karaoke contest and it's making me anxious :(

Awww :(

If I drink a lot more and you keep up the sadfaces maybe I'll do a surprise ear-rape entry

Now, I like karaoke, but I don't like trying to record myself singing. And I really don't like losing to people with no singing talent who have done a 'comedy' reinterpretation of a song.
I)””ll give you a DOUZEEE

Told you bbz I would enter if I was living alone so run it again next year and you’ll have at least one more participant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom