Lizzo EVIL?

We got surprisingly close to the stage, but it wasn’t a big venue anyway. Yet she ACTIVELY avoided looking directly at me all concert. And whenever she did, by mistake, she’d hastily look away, almost disgusted :evil:
In fairness you were screaming ‘I love you Amber Riley’ whenever she glanced in your direction.

Oh honey but do you really, as a cis white blond German male with no visible disabilities want to tear apart a poor old bald Arab fem gay that had to flee from a war torn country as a child on tiktok? Who’s the victim here?

So you're trying to take away my voice and platform? You won't silence me, everyone will know!

Ok this post comes with a boomer warning, but when you have a whole generation that is uber sensitive to the slightest of things then anything could be easily considered harassment.
*screams in face in the manner of a child having a temper tantrum and refuses to enter into discourse*

Oh honey but do you really, as a cis white blond German male with no visible disabilities want to tear apart a poor old bald Arab fem gay that had to flee from a war torn country as a child on tiktok? Who’s the victim here?
“Poor old bald Arab fem gay” :D:D:D

Either way, her music is still ROTTEN.

download (1).jpeg

He offered me 50p for upstairs outsidies behind the scout hut. Never saw a penny.
I’m shuddering to imagine what UPSTAIRS OUTSIDIES might involve but the tarot indicates ZIPPING OUT A TIT FOR HANDSIES :disco:

Do people really respond to “Kneel bitch” (:D)? My first instinct would be to launch into Wonder Woman spins or barking. PIG is a different matter of course :disco:

I think it's possible to listen to the people reporting bad experiences and taking them seriously but also reserve judgement on the accused until things become clearer. I hate the notion that to say that the accused side deserves to be listened to equals unquestiondd VICTIM BLAMING!!!

It's been about a day.

This reminds me of the time someone (Eileen?) posted their dick pic but half of it was cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom