Lizzo EVIL?

I'm sure he's the very best in his specialty, but is it really worth it?

That's pure engagement bait from Pop Crave. He also represents CELINE DION and a bunch of other run of the mill rich people.

What is evil Lizzo supposed to do? Not have legal representation?

Mind you, Bill Cosby? Chris Brown? :eyes:

I'm sure he's the very best in his specialty, but is it really worth it?

If I was getting sued, I would get the best if I could afford it.

The less said about the way PopCrave put this together the better though, literally only compiling the clients who have more than damaged reputations (and in some cases rightly so).

Reactions: Zu
Someone posted that most big time celebrities are his clients (Oprah, Matt Damon, etc…) who are not predators. He’s just a famous Hollywood lawyer.

Apparently she’s planning on setting her DOGS on the accuser, who can’t be named but will henceforth be known simply as ‘TUBS’.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Oh so there IS a court case? @Kala COME BACK IN HERE HUN.

wizard-of-oz-let-me-at-em.gif

He’s the number one Hollywood lawyer and his client due diligence seems to be limited to ‘can this person afford $950 per hour’. Obviously some of them are going to turn out to be guilty.

If Lizzo sues Moopy over this thread then a whole bunch of you are going to prison. Prison honey.

Next up we have Beelzebub and Hannibal Lecter praising Lizzo management style.

Grimes has also defended Doja Cat a few weeks ago when she insulted and disowned her whole fan base :D :disco: What an (AI-sourced) WOMAN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom