London Mayoral Election: 2 May 2024

Oh, Britain First's "office" is Unit 100....at a branch of Mail Boxes Etc. :eyes:

There do seem to be a load of people OBSESSED with ULEZ. As a non-driver of course I couldn't give a flying fuck. You live in a city with a massive and for all its flaws still EXCELLENT public transport system, stop fucking moaning about your stupid vroom-vroom machine.

My Dad is OBSESSED with it and lives in Yorkshire and never comes to London!!!

There do seem to be a load of people OBSESSED with ULEZ. As a non-driver of course I couldn't give a flying fuck. You live in a city with a massive and for all its flaws still EXCELLENT public transport system, stop fucking moaning about your stupid vroom-vroom machine.
But busses are for PLEBS! It's bad enough living in Zone 5 without having to commune with the proles. My massive all-terrain climatefucker is how people know I'm IMPORTANT.

Plus we can’t POSSIBLY make little Orlando WALK the seven minutes to school! He’s such a delicate flower!

Of course I wouldn’t DEIGN to take public transport other than a taxi but the reality is ULEZ impacts only a very small percentage of vehicles anyway.

Help I’m getting so many targeted ads for Susan Hall, is this because I moved to the borough of Croydon?

:nononono:

This is next week, I am in LA, and I don’t have a postal vote. I hope Susan doesn’t lose by ONE!

The ES sounding typically desperate.

They always try and soften their bias outside of elections but they give no fucks when it comes to providing a running commentary that Tories are best for London when it's time to vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom