Love Island 2022

Born deaf, meaning she's not now? How "unique", I was assumed deaf initially too (although I had teachers ask as late as age 12 :D)

They've just ruined the fun of episode 1. Why not let them choose each other and then switch them to the public nonsense? And an after the break reveal, ugh this is so annoying - god I've missed it.

And the boys should all come out in speedos with them riding up their cracks just like the girls please. Sexism is so tedious right now.

I was very pleased when Liam got 2 dates with the new girls. He does seem like a lovely young lad, and nowhere near as cocky as FISH BISH.

What are we thinking of ANDREW? He is rather SLEEKIT, no?

Fish guy is AWFUL! His level of cockiness, you can tell he’s seething the girls aren’t dropping at his feet.

Also why do the guys spend more time talking about Davide than the girls :D

Fish guy is AWFUL! His level of cockiness, you can tell he’s seething the girls aren’t dropping at his feet.

Also why do the guys spend more time talking about Davide than the girls :D

Yes! Is it quite a blokey thing to do in 2022 to talk about how hot another fella is?

It is quite nice for men to be a bit more open I suppose. Going back a decade or so ago you couldn’t even ask a man if he thought another man was attractive without getting HARKED AT “WHY YOU ASKING ME? Im a bloke!”

Which is the guy with the Winston Churchill tattoo?

Yes! Is it quite a blokey thing to do in 2022 to talk about how hot another fella is?

It must be, cause they have mentioned it every episode now! I think it’s probably just intimidation to be honest. Davide has NOTHING about him bar his looks, NEXT.

It must be, cause they have mentioned it every episode now! I think it’s probably just intimidation to be honest. Davide has NOTHING about him bar his looks, NEXT.

Agreed. I would be bored within 10 minutes with him. Gemma seems every bit if not more self absorbed as he does though so they may live HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Gosh, imagine being fisted by that. Churchill deep.
churchill-oh-yes.gif

I did giggle when they introduced that new girl from Essex. I thought she was either called Effing Sue or Epping Sue :D Turns out she's neither

I quite like Michael Owen's daughter even though she's getting a bad rap. She's entitled but says what she thinks and only 19 :o

Did Gemma tell them she was Michael Owens daughter? In her chat with Luca she seemed to be dropping massive hints, but it was as if she knew.

I felt quite sorry for him yesterday when he went on a date with both the new girls and when they returned to the villa he didn’t appear in any of the new girls Top 3. :(

He just seems like a nice young lad and isn’t made out for this show full of EGOMANIACS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom