Love Island 2022

In the preview was that Gemma that said “OMG that is my ex boyfriend” about the new boy entering on Sundays show? :D

Just started episode 4. How can the Welsh guy think there is still something on with Gemma? He visibly makes her skin crawl. Did these girls now choose these guys, because London smoothie maker has just said he's not her usual type (which could just mean he's not a kiwi or banana:basil:)

They just edited a pause after Gemma asked Davide for 3 words. I just love reality TV thinking I have a potato for a brain.

She worked as an actress in Turkey? Gosh she'll be wearing tea towel dresses, eating out the bins and making entrances out of giant vaginas next.

Paige Scott-Lee is such a cutie isn't she? I hope her talent show segment is a medley of Lately/Too Far Gone/Electric/Beautiful (Chris Brown cover)/Steps-medley. I mean, just make it the full episode.

Luca not saying "my name is Luca" as a tribute to Ms. Vega everytime he meets someone is such a wasted opportunity.

Oh so Gemma is Michael Owen's daughter? That explains her entitlement and also the reaction to whatshisface saying something about dating footballers. I hope Turkey rasher winds her up.

Oh I've forgotten about the spin off after show. I hope they've booked Faye for every episode. I miss her mouthing off moments and feel she'd make a good commentator on Gemma Vs Turkey woman.

Do they know who Gemma's dad is? I found that a bit weird Luca emphasising his love of football to her there. Like it was a penalty shoot out stage.

If someone hit out with what Tasha is coming out with, complete with the non tears, it would be an abrupt Celine-slamming of the door.

I wouldn't mind Davide and Luca going full pelt Italian with subtitles followed by a mud wrestle in their underwear. Producers are really slacking.

In the preview was that Gemma that said “OMG that is my ex boyfriend” about the new boy entering on Sundays show? :D

Yes! Bring it on 👏🏻 Luca is the worst, sticking his tongue out at Davide when he chose Gemma. You can just tell he’s so happy Gemma wants to be with him and not Davide, he seems so insecure with his hatred of Davide.

Yes! Bring it on 👏🏻 Luca is the worst, sticking his tongue out at Davide when he chose Gemma. You can just tell he’s so happy Gemma wants to be with him and not Davide, he seems so insecure with his hatred of Davide.

I know Davide isn’t all that interesting from what has been shown but give me him A MILLION TIMES over that TURKISH TOOTHED TWAT. Gemma well done on heading to McDonalds for a value burger when you had T BONE STEAK in your grasps. STUPID BITCH.

I can’t wait to see Luca squirm when Gemma’s ex rocks in. I’d love a plot twist for her DA to come in, they’re all so young they probably be like who?

I can’t wait to see Luca squirm when Gemma’s ex rocks in. I’d love a plot twist for her DA to come in, they’re all so young they probably be like who?

I still think of Michael Owen as a young lad, but I suppose he must be nearing my age now!

What on earth is wrong with the ex boyfriend for him to be an ex? And if it's Gems' he's well above Luca looks-wise.

Gemma seems to be a bit of a CLOSED BOOK, as in yes she gives great attitude but she is pretty cold. I think Luca may well be on to the next sort when she likely walks in next week.

God, this pairing them together just hasn't worked, the couples have no spark or tension beyond sussing who the other would have picked normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom