Madame X Tour Film

I had a skip through the songs on Spotify last night. I had forgotten how good “I Don’t Search I Find” is. And lovely to hear Frozen again. Can’t be arsed with the rest of the MX album except that I do maintain that Medellin is a career high and probably her best song in about 15 years, certainly Top 5 post Music

I had a skip through the songs on Spotify last night. I had forgotten how good “I Don’t Search I Find” is. And lovely to hear Frozen again. Can’t be arsed with the rest of the MX album except that I do maintain that Medellin is a career high and probably her best song in about 15 years, certainly Top 5 post Music
Finally

Enough

Love

This is a ridiculously long ad break though, isn't it? Talk about take you out of the moment!

I'm not watching any more. It's exasperating because I like the look of a lot of it, but the way it's presented isn't letting me appreciate it. I'll carry on listening to it though.

OK, so HALF watching ( :D ) with the same reservations

But this section is gorgeous

Does she copy and paste vocals from diff places?

Most probably. The Rebel Heart film has her costume changing continually during songs :D

I really want to watch this so hopefully this can be bought online at some point. I can't be doing with MTV or ADVERTS.

She blatantly stole the idea from REM ROADMOVIE. Different shows and different outfits in the same scenes

I prefer the simpler days of Blond Ambition when you either got PONYTAIL (early shows) or CURLS (later shows) and that was that.

I prefer the simpler days of Blond Ambition when you either got PONYTAIL (early shows) or CURLS (later shows) and that was that.
God could you imagine we would be getting Express Yourself with ponytail then curls then Barcelona Afro in the space of ten seconds

Shame they couldn’t have fixed the DWT “two Julies from Bad girls” hair

Most probably. The Rebel Heart film has her costume changing continually during songs :D

I really want to watch this so hopefully this can be bought online at some point. I can't be doing with MTV or ADVERTS.
It's advert-free on Now TV.

Does she copy and paste vocals from diff places?
In all fairness she's not the first or only person to do that. Most professionally filmed shows use source footage from at least two concerts (the main gig and at least 1 back-up). It's just that in her recent tours (MDNA and Rebel Heart being the worst offenders) she's gone for the approach of trying to showcase the whole tour in one 'concert film'.

As to your question on copied and pasted VOCALS - I don't think she's done for the Madame X Tour but we all know she has done it in other recent tours...

Yes, that was beautiful.
They've cut out a song ("Sodade") for this, I'm not sure why, although I do remember thinking that section could have done with one less song when I saw it live so it makes sense..

God could you imagine we would be getting Express Yourself with ponytail then curls then Barcelona Afro in the space of ten seconds

Shame they couldn’t have fixed the DWT “two Julies from Bad girls” hair

:D

I still can't decide which hairdo was best. I love the curls but they always started looking ratty about 30 minutes in. The ponytail was so harsh and unforgiving and I kind of love that.

@Iguana @Tisch @jivafox
1633774502053.png
Boys For Pele vibes:eyes:

Why was she singing Like A Prayer through a megaphone with a choir outside a church yesterday evening? Was it promo for this?

Sort of kind of.

She also performed at a small club. 'Dark Ballet' and 'Crazy' I think.

Oh I see. She sounded very good but it did look odd.

I should probably listen to Madame X again as I can't remember how either of those songs go from the titles alone :D

iTunes Chart Watch

UK No. 3

MADAME X MUSIC FROM THE THEATRICAL XPERIENCE

Behind both editions of the Sam Fender album.

Come through 17 internet gay copies!!!! :disco:

She's no. 1 in European iTunes albums & no. 2 worldwide.

Internet gays of the world unite (for 2 hours)!

Is there a physical release planned?
I hope so because it's her first 'live' album since I'm Going To Tell You A Secret that sounds properly mixed rather than just an audio channel rip.

It appears to be the first 'release' as part of her reunion with Warner Bros.

I saw some speculation that her deal to release this tour on Netflix fell through in part because they wouldn't allow a physical release, so I hope that means a DVD/CD is coming, presumably after a certain amount of time as a Paramount+ exclusive?

I saw some speculation that her deal to release this tour on Netflix fell through in part because they wouldn't allow a physical release, so I hope that means a DVD/CD is coming, presumably after a certain amount of time as a Paramount+ exclusive?

That's a bit strange, as stuff like The Irishman and Roma have been Netflix exclusives that have got physical releases. However, both of those were released through Criterion, so maybe it was them that didn't want to touch a Madame X release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom