Madame X Tour

Looks like some did!

According to local reports, the crowd was enthusiastic and was singing along to the acoustic songs played by her band prior to the show at 10pm – 10:45pm. Once the show started almost one hour and a half later, the crowd’s mood had changed and they were not having it. This ended up with hecklers, booing, people leaving early and demanding refunds.

From Madonnarama.com

coming on after midnight is just ridiculous. The Palladium wouldn't let her on at that time, Its way past the Queens's bedtime!

She’s making it hard even for fans like me to defend her. It’s just beyond ridiculous at this point.

She’s making it hard even for fans like me to defend her.

Oh I bet you there’s PLENTY that still do

It’s just beyond ridiculous at this point.

I can’t believe she’s being so stupid after Madame X did so much to restore her brand, if not her sales.

I can’t believe she’s being so stupid after Madame X did so much to restore her brand, if not her sales.
Well it kind of did and didn’t to be honest. I think the album itself restored some of her music “cred” but the era was mired with issues as has become customary for the past ten years... Eurovision, lack of proper promo, Graham Norton, and now this. Oh well.

Well it kind of did and didn’t to be honest. I think the album itself restored some of her music “cred” but the era was mired with issues as has become customary for the past ten years... Eurovision, lack of proper promo, Graham Norton, and now this. Oh well.

Oh absolutely but better than before, just put it that way...

I don't think it restored her brand with the general public at all.

It did with me in terms of (still) enjoying the album, but beyond that, not really. And if I was having some pang about wanting to see her at the Palladium, shit like this just reinforces my decision not to.

Sometimes it really is healthier just to cut the chord. Remember her as she was and let's all just pretend she fell down a well just after the promo for Confessions on a Dancefloor wrapped up.

I like it still, I don’t need to like her persona

also isn’t it “cut the cord”? Like the umbilical cord?

Trying to chisel barnacles off her throat for her live singing would be the only excuse I'd accept had I bought a ticket for more than I spend on food in a month. Pity Donna and Niki weren't there to kick off an impromptu Anti-Tour without the Madamme backstage to ruin the memories.

Can't Stop
Ain't No Big Deal 1997 (2019 edit)
Supernatural
Just A Dream
Stay
Sky Fits Heaven
Do You See The Light (Above & Beyond WIFLFAG bootleg mix)
If Madonna Calls
Words ("now get your arse on stage, bitch!" the finale)

I don't think it restored her brand with the general public at all.

Everyone missed my point. I agree- but she’s made the best album since Confessions, well received by critics, which meant the potential was there had she not been an INSUFFERABLE CUNT.

OT: I was thinking this morning as well how all that “Like a Prayer 30” reissue stuff came to nothing as well, Czech catalogue number or not...

We can all be grateful for our Like A Prayer 30 tote bags and cunt off, for all she cares.

Wasn’t there a candle too?

Or am I confusing her with Claire Richards these days?

I think the candle was for the Erotica 25th anniversary 'celebrations' :zombie:

There is a Like a Prayer pillow though :) :)

Who fuck gets booed at their own concert? She's even fucking off the diehards. Maybe she saw Morrissey and said hold my pint.

Well she kinda sucked the life out of one of her most soulful songs with that performance. She sounds ill :square:

I'm just AGOG at this, it looks like some kind of community theatre stage yet people are shelling out thousands!

That looks fucking shit.

Still, at least she sounds great :)

Is this greedy bitch for real? :D As if!
Indeed. Whilst the total gross for this tour may end up lower than her usual I am 100% sure she'll end up with more money in her bank account than Rebel Heart Tour (at the very least.)

Indeed. Whilst the total gross for this tour may end up lower than her usual I am 100% sure she'll end up with more money in her bank account than Rebel Heart Tour (at the very least.)
Otherwise she wouldn't tour.

Madame X is GaNGSTA

rs_791x1024-191122132327-791-madonna-kim-kardashian-instagram-cjh-112219.jpg

Stretched and pulled and tucked and stuffed and filled to an inch of its life. Her face actually looks like she should be in pain! :(

Such a shame. That iconic jawline and her beautiful bone structure...

Faye Dunnaway and LADY YESTHISISSHE should just do a go fund me on an actual Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? sequel/remake at this point.

I didn't realise she was doing any residencies as short as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom