Madonna singles on digital

No and I don't understand why they've changed the original iconic cover to this.
I much prefer the original cover to be honest. I seem to recall lots of early biographies making a thing about her image not being used on the single cover and some listeners assuming she was a black artist as a result of the sound of the music she was releasing. It's weird to think of a time when you could listen to her voice and have no idea what she looked like - although perhaps the extreme younglings these days might be able to also tick that box.

HD video also now out

1A838B51-D8C2-4B6E-A03D-029A730722C0.jpeg

It was the very first thing I chose to play :disco:

Not overly fond of the radio remix of Rain. It's always felt as if something is missing from it to me.

It was the very first thing I chose to play :disco:

Not overly fond of the radio remix of Rain. It's always felt as if something is missing from it to me.
Same remixer as 'Edit 1' FEVER. They wanted to go for a more commercial sound. And it worked - 'Rain' US airplay was pretty healthy, and in fact it was its low sales that stopped it from going Top 10 over there.

Those Rain radio mixes are the work of the devil

HATE HATE HATE those late 80s/90s electric piano keys

That single art is up with her bests. It's gorgeous.

I absolutely hate it. It’s too bright and sunny for “Rain”.

Yes she looks great, but it doesn’t match the single at all and feels entirely cobbled together.

I do wish they’d stop fannying around and just get on with the proper reissues though.

I think that, to them, this is the proper reissue campaign though
I’ve had enough of her and her team to be honest *buys multiple copies of everythink *

Presumably they will be able to count the streams for this towards Finally Enough Love as well. That should give it a little fan boost.

Has anyone surpasses the PSB in terms of showing how they should be done?

Has anyone surpasses the PSB in terms of showing how they should be done?

There’s loads missing from the PSB ones. But they are great- and the essays/ interviews inside are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom