Madonna singles on digital

"So why now for this long-awaited debut? “It was Madonna’s personal request,” according to a representative at Rhino. It’s the latest release in the ongoing catalog campaign announced in 2021. While “Gambler” is the final Madonna reissue from Rhino/Warner in 2022, Rhino promises “more fun things to look forward to in 2023” and that “Gambler” is “just a small glimpse of what fans can expect” next year."

Guys I am on a Madonna Spotify trip and I think I just had a prolapse to the SDP Hung Up Vocal mix

I'm not quite sure WHY really as it doesn't make any sort of sense, but those single edits have really reignited YCD for me.

the YCD LEWK / 2nd video for LIB / Mitsubishi advert was just everything for me in '87 as well btw

1670595439721.png

THIS IS IT

Madame X super deluxe now on streaming
Including 'Ciao Bella', 'Funana' and the reworked version of 'Back That Up To The Beat'
To the delight of.... ....?

Madame X super deluxe now on streaming
Including 'Ciao Bella', 'Funana' and the reworked version of 'Back That Up To The Beat'
To the delight of.... ....?

ME actually! I always hated playing the album through then having to find other methods to get to the last three tracks.

Tonight we go dancing, ARSEHOLES are starving
Let's get together, happiness my DARLING

Are any of those previously previously unavailable on streaming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom