Melodifestivalen 2008 - Semifinal 4, Karlskrona (1 March)

They can't stand each other apparently, I bet Charlotte slipped laxatives in her swedish meatballs.

They can't stand each other apparently, I bet Charlotte slipped laxatives in her swedish meatballs.

Yeah, I've heard so, too but if we take the papers serious then NONE of the schlager-girls like each other :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I've heard so, too but if we take the papers serious then NONE of the schlager-girls like each other :D

I do hope Bengtzing sticks to her agreement and plasters her wall with Carola's face.

My, this year looks like it's going to be the best in years.

YES, I thought that TOO :D

But she was probably busy hugging her 4 choir girls. UMM :D

Linda's last minute was just so tremendous!!! :disco:

I can't stop listening to it!!!!

It WAS rather, but you mustn't lose the SPELL of Charlotte.

I think hers would be Sweden's best (possibly) entry since ABBA. And as long as she wins MF, I don't much care what happens in Belgrade. (Jag ljuger så bra, btw)

Charlotte should do Sweden proud if she goes through. Good lord, if she won she'd be a fucking LEGEND! :D

But she should at least match Lena and Carola's performances unless something very untoward happens.

Watching again, Charlotte really needs to have a couple of dancers join her from the moment she turns into colour. Then have the other two join at the second chorus.

And everyone knows you should NEVER walk down steps during the chorus, it has to be in the seconds leading up to it.

MINOR NIGGLES

Watching again, Charlotte really needs to have a couple of dancers join her from the moment she turns into colour. Then have the other two join at the second chorus.

And everyone knows you should NEVER walk down steps during the chorus, it has to be in the seconds leading up to it.

MINOR NIGGLES

I'd bring in the dancers even earlier, there's got to be something to liven up the first 30 seconds. And the B/W doesn't work for me.

Apparently Linda had already flooded the whole afterparty with champagne by midnight. She REALLY sounds like the RIGHT person to party with. :D

I see DELIRIUM LURKING.

Did you have as MUCH GLÖGG as Björn Gustafsson? :disco:

[Sheena] I tell you what, that is SUCH a good heat we had tonight. But the two best songs in the same heat. Linda delivered, Charlotte was UTTERLY AMAZING as well- let's face it, it ticked every box for me- windmachine, keychange, disco strut....FUCKING FABULOUS ![/Sheena]

[Sheena] I love that Delirium, if only I could let him know[Sheena]

*cough*

COMG THIDS OS IS SUOMI IS LOVE SSUOJMI AHND CFI CARIKA AND CHARKLOTTE DO MUCH

Just watched the songs on Daily Motion. Fucking hell, Charlotte REALLY delivered, if that isn't the best song we've heard in this year's MF I don't know what is. What is unfortunate is that Linda probably gave the best ever performance she has ever done, it was pretty much faultless but I still have to give the edge to The Perrelli. Jesus, WHAT a final this is going to be, I envy you lot who are going :D

I've only just got in but Linda truly was the LIVING TITS

Far more engaging than Charlotte, the energy was just BLASTING off the stage

:disco:

Some pics of the celebrations last night :

3447786819.jpg

3447786819.jpg

3447786819.jpg

3447786819.jpg

3447786819.jpg

Oh and these are the poll results from Aftonbladet and Expressen, AFTER the performances. Not bad for the Perrelli. :swede:

Aftonbladet 11358 votes
Perrelli (41.9 %)
Bengtzing (20.4 %)
Sibel (11.2 %)
Nordman (8.3 %)
Calaisa (7.6 %)
Fronda (6.1 %)
Strömstedt (2.8 %)
Mitsogiannis (1.7 %)

Expressen after 1785 votes
Charlotte Perrelli (44.1%)
Linda Bengtzing (19%)
Sibel (11.8%)
Nordman (8.2%)
Calaisa (6.7%)
Niklas Strömstedt (4.3%)
Fronda (3.6%)
Daniel Mitsogiannis (2.2%)

Phew, just read through all your posts, as per usual the following day - it's like my own mini-MF heat without the music, or visuals. Thanks you guys, great show!:)

Anyway.... F*CKING FABULOUS LINDA AND CHARLOTTE DTG!!!!!!!:D Nordmann to AC - whatever:grr: . Just watched the above performances by Charlotte and Linda and I thought both were excellent. But LINDA'S DANCERS were F*CKING ANNOYING!!! They served NO purpose other than to distract from Linda:grr: ! She didn't really NEED dancers. They were ugly too:sour: ! Charlotte on the other hand- faultless in every way (although the LINDA song is the one I PREFER, mainly due to THAT chorus!!! wow!!!!).

The last minute of Charlotte's performance reminded me alot of 'Vågar Du, Vågar Jag' - no bad thing in my book!

FANTASTIC RESULT!!!:D :swede:

I just noticed what was missing from the Charlotte performance. FIREWORKS! Not that they were needed in the end but it would have added to the fabulousness of it all.

Can someone give me the gist of what Linda's song is about?

And does she EVER sing in English?

Last edited:
Well I've seen a couple of clips of Linda singing in English on Swedish TV, but NEVER any of her own songs.

I assume they are allowed to change the performance element of the song as much as they like between Heats and the Final?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom