Melodifestivalen 2008 - Semifinal 4, Karlskrona (1 March)

I assume they are allowed to change the performance element of the song as much as they like between Heats and the Final?

Charlotte's performance was a bit flat at the start because they removed the treadmill element. I'm sure they'll put something new in its place.

Hur Svart Kan Det Va is about her wanting a guy and how she can be everything he wants but he just doesn't make a move which frustrates poor Linda a bit. :evil:

Well, she hasn't sung in English yet and I wouldn't mind it if it stayed that way. :smoke:

Last edited:
Good to see it in HQ, still prefer the second performance, I think she won the whole thing with the second performance.

GET RID OF THOSE DANCERS NOW! The routine is horrible (apart from the triangle at the keychange), their hair is all wrong, and the less said about the costumes the better.

I've watched these two performances approximately 959340930 times today and both just get better

Charlotte's was absolutely the best thing I've ever seen. EVERY FUCKING BOX ticked...

I've watched them FAR TOO MANY TIMES today, I think.

But the is no such thing as WATCHING IT TOO OFTEN with those two to be honest :disco:

Im so pleased they both lived up to my initial expectations, really

But Charlotte was TOO FUCKING MUCH. That was an ICONIC performance...

She'll probably pull something out of the hat for the first minute or so as well in two weeks even though I thought it was STELLAR. She's got a GREAT shot at winning the whole shebang.

Linda was absolutely GREAT as well. People said her singing got better but those live vocals were completely FLAWLESS. :o It was utterly amazed afterwards.

Im so pleased they both lived up to my initial expectations, really

But Charlotte was TOO FUCKING MUCH. That was an ICONIC performance...

Linda's performance was great because we all wanted her to do so well. Anyone who didn't know the backstory wouldn't love it nearly as much.

But Charlotte's performance was on another level, so slick and professional. I reckon she's got a really good chance of winning in Belgrade.

Linda's performance was great because we all wanted her to do so well. Anyone who didn't know the backstory wouldn't love it nearly as much.

But Charlotte's performance was on another level, so slick and professional. I reckon she's got a really good chance of winning in Belgrade.

I absolutely agree- but then I did with Carola too...

Thing is, I genuinely think Linda's performance is the second best of the year- both in terms of song and actual performance. She gave it her fucking all...but the gulf between her and Charlotte was absolutely IMMENSE. THAT'S how you do it...

I am still 100% Linda has the best song but looking and watching the performances again, Charlotte does take that crown

Right I don't know MUCH about all this, but I have been introduced to the wonder of Linda recently (thanks VoR!) and am wondering what's her "backstory" as David_5000 says? Is she usually shit live?

Last edited:
Right I don't know MUCH about all this, but I have been introduced to the wonder of Linda recently (thanks VoR!) and am wondering what's her "backstory" as David_5000 says? Is she usually shit live?

Well she isn't SHIT live but she isn't quite as GREAT as she was last night

I don't really understand why everyone thinks she's dreadful. The first "Jag Ljuger Sa Bra" was admittedly appalling but otherwise she's been solid without being outstanding if you ask me...

I don't really understand why everyone thinks she's dreadful. The first "Jag Ljuger Sa Bra" was admittedly appalling but otherwise she's been solid without being outstanding if you ask me...

It has only really been the BIG moments in the songs she fucks up, which everyone remembers. All in all she can sing

Oh come on, the 'Alla Flickor' performance I've seen is PAINFUL.

In my memory it's only really the keychanges where she struggles. Or should I say struggleD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom